page 63

Soon Ivy joined Savage's team she played a support role something they lacked since everyone else were fighters and had ways of self support well Savage was an all rounder along with Omni Vlad. Watching the fights of Savage in that assignment and hearing the news confirmed by the Queen Omni Vlad knew that Savage was far out of his league now so if he wanted to end Savage then he'd need something that could tip the scales back in his favor. He was also aware that Savage was showing mercy in allowing Omni Vlad to live but he still needed a trump card or two as a result Omni Vlad secreatly contaminated the Venom serum so that Venom would be born and through Venom Omni Vlad would be enhanced through his blood son. However he knew that would noot be enough so he needed another method that's when he overheard the organization's leader talking about using Savage and his team to take over all of the Omniverses and rule them all as a tyrant. This was the spark that began a cival war that would cause all of the Omniverses to fight as the Trons sat above it all watching the choas. However before that Cival war Omni Vlad obtained that game changer it was the very night that Omni Vlad overheard that news that he was visited by a female Vampire. She was once his wife but after death her soul was reincarnated as a Vampire Tron named Victoria she had amassed a massive army of the most dangerous and powerful people in all the Omniverses for the sole purpose of her love towards Vlad.