Chapter 1

Chapter 1 Are you married on a rainy night?

The plane landed at night, and Ji Changshan dragged her 20-inch suitcase straight to the parking lot. She wore a pair of flat shoes, the soles of which swished across the ground, and the phone in her hand didn't stop for a moment.

In the afternoon, there was a group meeting between the sales department and the marketing department. Ji Changshan was out of town to settle the storm of cross-selling goods, but she didn't catch up. She flipped through the minutes of the meeting on the plane. The marketing department was making a grand blueprint as always. Ji Changshan commented blankly: "The sky is full of big cakes." The company issued a notice earlier that the cup test of the boutique series has come to an end

. The marketing department must propose a promotion plan. Ji Changshan has been working in Yuanfang for eight years, and now he is the provincial sales director. In this sales pilot, Jiangxi and Baicheng are listed in the jurisdiction. She had been in charge of the instant coffee business before. The company has seen specialty coffee encroach on the market in the past two years, and finally decided to join in for a share of the pie.

Ji Changshan doesn't care about how capitalists make decisions. There are risks and opportunities in the launch of new products. She takes people's money to relieve people's worries, and takes advantage of the situation to get promoted to an official position. Why not do it.

There is a constant flow of people at Jiangcheng Airport, queuing up for a taxi is a waste of life. What a waste. Ji Changshan got into the special car that he had arranged in advance, and just now he confirmed the investment list of new products with his subordinates. Now he touched the screen with his fingertips, and was about to call the director of the marketing department, hoping that the other party would explain "wasting time to produce waste".

The director of the marketing department is named Du Kai. He has just been transferred for half a year. He hung up the phone three times in a row, Ji Changshan turned to the WeChat interface, sent a few financial details, and received a call back from the director within five seconds.

"Aurelie, isn't this too much?"

Yuanfang is an American company that often has to deal with foreigners, and the middle and senior leadership teams all have English names. Du Kai is partial to the Western style. Whether he is on or off work, he keeps his mouth shut on Jennifer and Benjamin, and his tone is full of enthusiasm, as if calling his parents to clean up the mess for him.

Ji Changshan has no intention of raising his son, "Du Kai, I'll give you one night to organize a meeting at 10 o'clock tomorrow morning. If you can't hand over the plan, you'll have a private account with public funds, and I'll report it to you." Without waiting for the other party to negotiate more

, Ji Changshan put down the phone, and only sang "Break Up With Kindness" in his ear - Du Kai sang heartbreakingly, even tragically. She looked down on the director of the marketing department very much. She was dumped in love as an adult, and would rather hang out in KTV and make noise than go home and work hard. There are so many sad love songs, which one is better than a promotion and salary increase?

Glancing at the rain outside the window, Ji Changshan took the suit at hand and draped it over his shoulders. She was originally wearing a black satin shirt and a pair of white wide-leg trousers hanging empty on her legs. The temperature difference between day and night in Jiangcheng in early May was ten degrees. She was not afraid of the cold, but just to avoid unnecessary colds.

The driver of the special car looked back from the rearview mirror. The two windows in the front seat were ajar, and the cool breeze was blowing. His fingers hooked the left lift button, and the sound of the wind stopped abruptly.