Chapter 45

Chapter 45 Opportunity His eyes are like a big dog in the rain.

    In the past 24 days, Peng Lang frequently entered and left Ji Changshan's life as a driver. She took a taxi 20 times, and Peng Lang took the order 17 times, but each time ended in a ruthless chargeback.

    After being refunded, if Peng Lang is not busy with work, he will return to Xiwatai and wait at the door of the apartment building. In the three caves of the cunning rabbit, Ji Changshan found a place to eat near the company after canceling the order, and walked into a cafe to continue working after eating, and did not pack up until they closed and went home.

    Peng Lang couldn't stop anyone, so he smoked two cigarettes downstairs, the smoke blinded his eyes, and the autumn wind pierced through his ears.

    The last time he saw someone who ran away so easily was more than a month ago when he looked at himself in the mirror.

    Not a family, not entering a family, although there is an essential difference between the two "avoiding to see": Peng Lang was intimidated by love, so that he ran away; Ji Changshan was left in the cold by him, these days On the one hand It is testing Peng Lang's sincerity, and on the other hand, he must take revenge, let him also taste the feeling of being discouraged.

    Peng Lang didn't know that Ji Changshan had good intentions, he smoked a cigarette every night thinking about his wife's thoughts.

    He went to look for her, no matter morning, noon or night, she never saw her, Peng Lang couldn't help but suspect that if he bothered too much, it would upset her; if he didn't look for her, he was afraid that she would indulge in the benefits of being single, and never want him again.

    While thinking, the ashtray on the coffee table was gradually filled with ashes, Peng Lang extinguished the last cigarette butt, still not sure whether Ji Changshan wanted him to appear.

    According to past experience, his wife is reserved and duplicity. If she is angry, she must take the initiative to come to the door and continue coaxing, otherwise, if she puts it aside, her annoyance will only increase day by day.

    So Peng Lang got a new phone card, and the number was out of her blacklist. Within five seconds of dialing, Ji Changshan picked up the phone and politely asked who he was.

    After hesitating for a moment, Peng Lang replied: "It's me, Xiaoshan."

    Ji Changshan immediately hung up the phone.

    Peng Lang was not surprised, he dialed the number twice, and on the third time, he liked to mention the blacklist again. Not discouraged, he got another phone card, and this time he chose to send text messages in a conservative way.

    He sent six messages every day, two in the morning, two in the evening, just to report on his whereabouts that day and to express his miss for his wife.

    Ji Changshan read every text message, but never replied. Sometimes the fingertips tapped on the phone screen a few times, and the three words "Got it" stayed in the input box for a long time, and finally was deleted by Ji Changshan.

    She wanted to see how long Peng Lang could last.

    Any man is a businessman in essence, as long as they invest, they ask for a return, and the sooner the return, the better, they are anxious to wait a moment longer.

    Ji Changshan is also a businessman, and he fully understands Peng Lang intellectually, but psychologically he cannot accept that he wrote two notes and sent six text messages in an attempt to get her real forgiveness.