Chapter 40

Chapter 40 Waste everything.

    Peng Lang also felt that he was sick, and it was a chronic illness.

    The most difficult thing to eradicate in the world is the old disease, which is terminally ill after a long period of time. Even if it is a magic medicine, it cannot cure the disease. Peng Lang originally regarded Ji Changshan as a painkiller. They met for dinner, held hands, hugged and kissed, and their love words were revealed slowly. All the experiences made Peng Lang feel at ease.

    He believed that he admired independent women, and avoided thinking deeply again and again. However, when the whole half box of thoughts piled up in front of his eyes, he couldn't avoid it, and faced the side effects of the drug for the first time.     It's because the medicine is three-point poison, and the loss of emotional control is beyond Peng Lang's plan. He smoked one cigarette after another, and all kinds of suspected love symptoms tangled into a group, bursting into his mind in an instant, Peng Lang was caught off guard, and in the end even the shaken cigarette ash became evidence of panic about love.     Su Hanshui asked him: "Who do you dare to love, Peng Lang?"     He really didn't dare.     In order to avoid the diagnosis of love, Peng Lang decided to withdraw appropriately. He pretended to be indifferent and strictly controlled the urge to hug and kiss, but unfortunately, seeing that Ji Changshan hadn't eaten a few mouthfuls of dinner, Peng Lang couldn't help thinking that she would be hungry later.     The brain and the heart have serious differences, and Peng Lang's words and deeds are therefore extremely contradictory.     He was lying there with the latex pillow pressed against his face by Ji Changshan, his arms were about to move, and he might hold her in his arms in the next second, but he didn't move, and he didn't make a sound no matter how Ji Changshan tossed about.     Ji Changshan didn't know about Peng Lang's illness, so he just used his pillow to express his strong dissatisfaction. She thought that the more you blocked Peng Lang's mouth, the more rebellious he would be aroused, so that he couldn't hold back and had to speak. She exerted some strength, fearing that Peng Lang would suffocate to death, but did not dare to cover her tightly.     Time slipped away while the pillow moved repeatedly, Ji Changshan was tired from covering, and finally realized that he was wasting his energy. She sighed, lost the last bit of strength in her hands, and the pillow fell, Ji Changshan's black eyes met Peng Lang's peach blossom eyes, the surroundings were dark, and his eyes were not very clear.     The two looked at each other speechlessly, Ji Changshan couldn't understand Peng Lang's lack of response, his nose was sore between confusion and anger.

    She didn't listen to her emotions, and after she calmed down, she touched the pillow at hand and put it upright in front of the headboard.

    The back leaned against the pillow, the temperature of the air conditioner was turned too low, and the whole body was as cold as if it had fallen into an ice cellar.

    She stretched out her hand to grab the silk quilt covering her legs, Peng Lang turned to face Ji Changshan, helped her lift the quilt to cover her stomach, covered her stomach with his big hand for a while, and asked her if she was hungry.

    Naturally, Ji Changshan couldn't say he was hungry.

    She pulled off Peng Lang's big hand, put her arms around her chest, stared at the TV wall in front of her, and waited for Peng Lang's next words in silence.

    Peng Lang turned back to a flat lying position, folded his hands on his stomach, looked at the sloping ceiling with his eyes, and blinked once in a long time.

    Ji Changshan's patience is about to run out, which can't be seen from her face, but the rising and falling chest is enough to show everything.

    She tilted her head and glanced at Peng Lang's face, but he didn't look at her, but just opened his eyes and said calmly: "Go to sleep, Xiaoshan."