Chapter 44

Chapter 44 Tangle I love you.

    Ji Changshan stepped on Peng Lang's instep and passed him, without explaining the reason for stepping on him. Even if she didn't say anything, Peng Lang still made a rough guess.

    Today, he was abused by Ji Changshan many times, and he is used to her revenge. When she stepped on him just now, she glanced sideways to startle him. There was no expression on that small face, but the whole person looked like a wrinkled and angry little hedgehog. Peng Lang had to think Ji Changshan was cute.

    He stood where he was, with a smile in his eyes, holding the car door with his big hands, and relieved his numb legs for a while. Ji Changshan walked straight forward, his eyes followed her back, and the flick of the ponytail, to Peng Lang, was like a carrot dangling in front of the horse's nose, constantly attracting him closer.

    Peng Lang hasn't been in peace with Ji Changshan for a long time, and now he is ready to move, and he doesn't want to let go of the opportunity to go shopping with her in the supermarket.

    He put on silver-rimmed glasses, closed the door and locked the car, and took five or six strides to catch up with Ji Changshan. She didn't want to get too entangled with Peng Lang, so she kept her eyes fixed and walked fast and fast.

    Peng Lang adjusted his pace according to her speed, Ji Changshan was annoyed by him, stopped suddenly and stared at Peng Lang, saying: "If you follow me, I will divorce immediately." This may mean that they can not divorce for the time being

    .

    Anyway, Peng Lang interpreted it in this way, so he no longer fights for getting along with each other overnight.

    He stopped there, didn't touch Ji Changshan with his hands, but only touched her cheek with his eyes, "Then when will we see each other again?"

    Ji Changshan didn't want to see Peng Lang next time, so he replied coldly: "It's best not to see each other. "After finishing speaking, he walked forward without looking back.

    Peng Lang watched Ji Changshan disappear from sight, and turned the brown rope on his left wrist with his right hand, thoughtfully.

    Her footsteps swished, and she gradually slowed down after walking a hundred meters.

    A few fallen leaves rolled on the ground with the wind, and Ji Changshan's toes stepped on one, and the fresh leaves would not make a crisp sound.

    Looking away from the fallen leaves, the canvas bag Ji Changshan was holding had already changed its shape.

    She was so upset that she couldn't figure out what kind of feelings she had for Peng Lang, and naturally she didn't know how to face him.

    After a long time of knotted thoughts, Ji Changshan put aside the difficult problems, no longer wasted time entangled, and decided to let everything go with its own flow.

    She hurried to the supermarket to make a quick fix, and after shopping for daily necessities, she returned home with a bag. When she reached the door of the apartment, she saw a brown paper bag hanging on the doorknob.

    Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow lightly, took out the room card from his pocket with one hand, took off the paper bag with the other, and took a look inside. There was a misty blue beaded bracelet and a note lying beside it.

    Intuitively, this thing was sent by Peng Lang. Ji Changshan stopped opening the door, took out the note to check it out, and it turned out to be his handwriting.