Chapter 22

Chapter 22 You are the only wife who is stingy.

    Back at the apartment, Ji Changshan took a shower to wash off the sweat after exercising. Peng Lang asked her to have dinner later, and Ji Changshan picked out a misty blue shirt to put on, and his hair was not tied behind his head like going to work, but was combed strand by strand and draped over his shoulders.

    Peng Lang went out before Ji Changshan, and he was waiting in the corridor. As soon as Ji Changshan opened the door, he saw this man smiling at her. She walked over, and Peng Lang stroked her hair, saying that it looks good when it is undone. Ji Changshan hummed briefly, without smiling at the corners of his eyes, and walked forward while waiting for Peng Lang to hold her hand.

    He didn't keep Ji Changshan waiting too long, he took two steps and grabbed her left hand, took three more steps to put her hand on his heart, got into the elevator, raised it up and kissed the back of her hand, and asked her what kind of protection she used. Hand cream, can you put it on him too.     Ji Changshan didn't want to respond to the hooligan, so he looked at him. Not only was Peng Lang not embarrassed, but he also took Ji Changshan into his arms, kissed her on the left side of her cheek and the corner of her mouth, and asked her if she liked playing hooligans by herself.     It is impossible to answer, Ji Changshan took some effort to suppress his smile, and glanced at the top corner of the elevator, "The surveillance is all recorded, be careful and I will sue you for sexual harassment."     Peng Lang raised his hand to rub her cheek, Go over and kiss again, "Then you remember to go to the police station to get me."     The elevator door opened, and the two single people saw the couple's intimacy, their faces were embarrassed. Ji Changshan immediately pushed Peng Lang's face away, and walked out pretending to be nonchalant. Her nominal husband nodded to the two strangers, and took two quick steps to catch up with his wife.     The strangers looked at each other, shook their heads and sighed: "What troubles!"     The couple got into the car, and there was an inexplicable smile on their faces that a child was secretly doing something bad.     Ji Changshan's expression management is quite in place, he smiled for a second, and asked the people around him where to eat indifferently.

    Peng Lang turned on the ignition but didn't start the car, the car hummed, and he turned sideways to finish the kiss that was forced to stop just now. Although Ji Changshan didn't hide, he only allowed his titular husband to touch his lips, and his teeth were so tight that no matter how hard he tried, he couldn't pry them open. Then Peng Lang moved away from her face slightly, lowered his eyes, and looked at his wife at a close distance. Ji Changshan was burned by his breath, so he turned his eyes away and asked him to drive seriously, or she would go to eat by herself up.

    Her nominal husband couldn't help laughing, put the gear on and lightly stepped on the accelerator, and they went to a Sichuan restaurant, because Ji Changshan likes spicy food.

    Two people order three dishes, which is a bit wasteful. Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang why he couldn't eat anything spicy, and if he could, two dishes would be enough. Peng Lang said lightly: "I don't like excitement." He said and made himself a sweet and sour pork. Ji Changshan is sure that Peng Lang loves sweets, but as a big man, he is too embarrassed to admit it.

    When the dishes were all served, Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang to try the boiled beef. He only ate sweet and sour pork tenderloin and stir-fried vegetables with garlic. He swallowed it with a mouthful of rice and glanced at his wife, "Taste the spiciness from your mouth, I am willing."

    Ji Changshan immediately scolded him with his eyes, and his mouth was still polite, asking him to bow his head and eat without talking. Peng Lang obeyed his wife's orders, after all they were not sitting in a private room, otherwise he would most likely ignore his wife's words.     The dishes on the plate gradually decreased, and when Ji Changshan stopped his chopsticks, Peng Lang had just finished half of the rice. Sitting opposite this person, she quickly replied to her subordinate's work news, fearing that Peng Lang would eavesdrop on the work secrets in the distance, so she went out to answer the phone.     The subordinates reported the order information of small and medium-sized boutique cafes. Lang Yu was on the defensive, and the battle situation was not optimistic. Ji Changshan gave some sales guidance, but due to the detailed content, he was delayed for a while.     When she returned to the restaurant, she saw a woman sitting opposite Peng Lang as soon as she entered the door. She didn't know this woman, but Peng Lang seemed to be familiar with her.     Ji Changshan walked over slowly and sat down beside Peng Lang. Her expression was the same as usual, except that she looked at Peng Lang with a little kindness in her eyes.