Chapter 27

Chapter 27 Admitting Mistakes and My Wife Kicked Out the House.

    The substitute driver stopped at the entrance of Xiwatai, Ji Changshan got out of the car, Jin deliberately moved a position, lowered the window, leaned his forearm on the bottom of the window frame, his bright eyes became brighter with alcohol.

    "Peng Lang must be at fault for this matter, but you can't keep waiting for others to approach. Men are as timid as mice. Let's take the initiative and boldly ask him and make demands on him. If he can't meet your demands, It's not too late for you to kick him again. There are so many men."

    Jin intentionally said that it made sense, but Ji Changshan couldn't do it 100%. She raised her eyebrows and nodded, telling Jin to send a message when she got home to have a safe trip. The golden car disappeared from sight in an instant, and Ji Changshan walked around the neighborhood twice with his bag. The summer night breeze was light, and the slightest worry could not be blown away.     She was sweating finely, and walked downstairs to the apartment building, a white light spread out from the door. Ji Changshan glanced at the dividing line between light and night, and inexplicably played a memory movie in front of him.     For so many nights before, she and Peng Lang met by chance or made an appointment to meet in this light and dark place. They talked a lot, and the two of them stood closer and closer, as if the distance between their hearts disappeared. Ji Changshan felt that he drank too much, otherwise why would he always want to sigh. She turned her gaze back, her face was as calm as ever, and she walked upstairs quickly.     The night was very lonely, Ji Changshan was lying on the bed, paying attention to whether there was a doorbell ringing in the entrance. Peng Lang seemed to have evaporated, without a message or a call. Ji Changshan touched the phone, a small square of white light lit up in the darkness, her eyes narrowed into two slits, the static chat box was more dazzling than the screen.     Jin deliberately said that she was home, Ji Changshan simply replied, then locked the phone and threw it into the bedside table.     She turned sideways, closed her eyes while hugging the air conditioner, and frowned inadvertently.     Who can't do without who, tomorrow morning, when I open my eyes, I will forget even the last name of that bastard. Positive self-suggestion made Ji Changshan pull up the quilt and hug him tighter. She hated missing herself in Peng Lang's embrace, and the more she hated the tighter her arms were.     The air conditioner was silently cooling the wind, and Ji Changshan began to blame the air conditioner for being too good. If it wasn't for the coldness in the room like the North Pole, she would not be greedy for Peng Lang's body temperature. Ji Changshan got up and turned up the temperature of the air conditioner, and when he retracted into the bed again, he sighed for some reason.

    With the help of alcohol, she fell asleep in a daze, and woke up too early the next day. Chen Yang hid behind the curtains, leaking a gleam of light and soaking the ceiling. Ji Changshan couldn't tell the time, turned over and lay on the edge of the bed, and got the mobile phone from the bedside table. At this time, it was 5:37, and she hadn't had enough sleep.

    Ji Changshan closed his eyes again, and after two minutes went to touch his phone, his eyes opened unconsciously, he had to see if that bastard contacted her.

    No.

    Ji Changshan fell into silence, and after an unknown amount of time, Peng Lang liked to blacklist him on WeChat.

    She put aside her mobile phone, got out of bed and took a shower, tied her hair into a high ponytail, took the mop and wiped the floor, paying special attention to cleaning the living room and the hallway. Ji Changshan struggled to drag those invisible men's shoe prints, as if he could completely erase Peng Lang from his life.