Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Early Summer Let's read the rest after the summer is over. ...

    Ji Changshan finally walked into Peng Lang's apartment, because in just three minutes, the man kept asking irrelevant questions, and finally said: "Stay with me a little longer.

    " Based on the principle of mutual debt, in order to thank Peng Lang for his generous help just now, Ji Changshan decided to sacrifice some precious time to accompany him to read the picture album. After all, they are not real husband and wife, Peng Lang has no obligation to help her fend off Chen Yueshu.

    Thinking of this, Ji Changshan put on the slippers that Peng Lang handed over, walked two steps, and later realized that there was an extra pair of slippers in his house that fit her feet.

    Maybe it was for someone else, who also wore a size thirty-six.

    Ji Changshan didn't ask any more questions, followed him to the living room, passed the dining table, and saw a four-fold screen, each fold painted a woman, wearing a kimono with a high bun, it should be a Japanese painting. The dining room and the living room are half separated by this screen, and there was no such thing in the first few days.

    She sat on the sofa, and the coffee table was piled with picture albums as usual. She picked out a blue booklet at random and flipped through five or six pages, all of which were dominated by blues, and each picture was embellished with a moon.

    The bright moonlight disturbed my mind, and the wide skylight of that night seemed to make a hole in my memory, and the stars and moon, as well as his eyes, would shake out if I didn't pay attention.

    As usual, Peng Lang took a cup of 75-degree hot water, pushed aside a few picture albums, and made room for the cup.

    Ji Changshan thanked him, and when he raised his eyes, his eyes leaked to the screen behind him.

    On the side of the screen facing the porch, only beauties are painted, but on the back is a pair of men and women lying on their sides. Their postures are ambiguous, the two sides face each other, the facial features are covered by each other's face or head, but the woman's slender hands are holding the side of the man's face, and his fingertips are holding the woman's white shoulders and necks, so that people can see at a glance that their lips are close together The heat is in full swing and it fits perfectly.

    If it was only a kissing picture, Ji Changshan would not criticize Peng Lang for his corrupt life.

    The woman in the screen is wearing a black-and-white patterned long skirt, which reaches to the waist and abdomen, revealing a red petticoat and white buttocks. Her thighs were hooked in the man's gauze robe, looming, vivid and fragrant.

    Ji Changshan slowly shifted his gaze to Peng Lang's face, held the glass with his right hand, took a sip of hot water to suppress his shock, and kept his eyes still, Peng Lang read the word "hooligan" from her dark eyes.

    He turned around and glanced at the screen, and said calmly: "The painting is the tenth picture of "Singing Pillow", by Utamaro Kitagawa. If Miss Ji is interested, I still have this spring painting." "You can keep it for yourself." Ji Changshan couldn't help

    it Appreciate this kind of art, lower your eyes and continue to look at the notebook in your hand.

    When he turned to the balcony and looked at the laughing women from afar, Ji Changshan could tell which one was noble by the number and length of the golden hairpins. Their faces were obviously exactly the same. Why was this one wearing fancy clothes and the other plain?