Chapter 19

Chapter 19 Birthday Don't Go You.

    After posting the bad review, Ji Changshan swallowed a tablet of melatonin without any hesitation and turned off the light to sleep. The night was quiet, she slept soundly, and woke up early the next morning with a radiant complexion. She planned to go out to eat a bowl of hot tofu nao, and she packed her bag and left the house before it was time for work.

    Pushing open the door of the apartment building, he caught a glimpse of Peng Lang sitting in the car and lighting a cigarette.

    His lighter has a different pattern, and the distance is a bit far, and the specific pattern cannot be seen clearly. Ji Changshan gave herself a psychological hint, she didn't care at all who gave the lighter that gangster used. He cast his eyes here, but Ji Changshan turned a blind eye and went their separate ways.

    Peng Lang got out of the car, and didn't stop Ji Changshan from walking forward, but just followed her on the left, looking down at her face from time to time. Ji Changshan quickened her pace, Peng Lang asked her to take two steps, and crossed the road at the gate of the community. The red light made the two of them side by side again. Peng Lang asked Ji Changshan where he was going, and he could send her off. Ji Changshan looked at the traffic light and said calmly, "Don't bother Mr. Peng."

    After the words fell to the ground, the green light turned on. Ji Changshan took a step, Peng Lang stopped on the spot for five or six seconds, taking advantage of his long legs to catch up with his wife easily.

    He put his arm around Ji Changshan's shoulder, "I'll pick you up at the company tonight. If Miss Ji hasn't found a place to register, you'd better go home with me." Peng Lang's calm threat made Ji Changshan realize that the man didn't have a good thing

    . She turned her face, stared at Peng Lang's eyes, pursed her mouth tightly for a while, shook off his arm, and swished across the road.

    She went to eat a bowl of hot tofu nao, and her work efficiency was like a rocket that day. After getting off work in the evening, she sent a WeChat message to Peng Lang, asking Mr. Peng to wait for her in the parking lot 800 meters away, and she will be there later.

    According to his wife's instructions, Peng Lang turned around from the entrance of the distant company and drove to the parking lot.

    Ten minutes later, Ji Changshan opened the door of the back seat, and Peng Lang asked her to sit in the co-pilot, otherwise his parents would be suspicious if they saw it.

    Ji Changshan slammed the car door, fastened the co-pilot's seat belt, folded his arms and waited for Peng Lang to drive without saying a word.

    He didn't start the car in a hurry, he glanced sideways at the fair face of the woman beside him, she refused to make eye contact with him, so Peng Lang could only turn his broad shoulders, leaned his left elbow on the bottom of the steering wheel, and touched her jawline with his right hand. Ji Changshan frowned slightly and turned his face away, Peng Lang grabbed her chin, forcing his wife to turn her face to meet him.

    "Isn't Ms. Ji very professional?"

    Ji Changshan stared into his eyes and sneered, "Mr. Peng thinks I'm not professional enough?"

    He fixed his gaze on Ji Changshan and loosened some strength in his hands, "The night before yesterday, Hanshui was at my house We stayed for half an hour, drank a cup of coffee, and we just chatted to catch up. She and I have known each other since childhood and are friends. Everyone is very busy, and we haven’t seen each other for a long time, but I see Miss Ji every day.”

    Peng Lang would explain to her at this time, but Ji Changshan didn't expect it. Whenever a person has a slight grievance, even if she doesn't realize it or admit it, she won't listen to the sudden comfort.     Ji Changshan looked away, Peng Lang suddenly let go, straightened her hair, and asked her if she calmed down. Ji Changshan's nose was inexplicably sore, but she couldn't bear her weakness, so she calmed down in an instant and remained silent.     The car started, and it was silent halfway.     Peng Lang braked steadily at an intersection, waiting for the red light.     He went to hold Ji Changshan's left hand, she dodged for a while, Peng Lang grabbed the back of her hand again, this time he grabbed her, not giving her a chance to escape.     Ji Changshan struggled twice, turned to look at him, his eyes were generally calm, showing a little unfriendly from time to time.     Peng Lang rubbed the back of her hand lightly, "You gave me a bad review, and I couldn't take orders last night." "     Mr. Peng is not short of this money."     "I still like Miss Ji calling my name."     " Then you can ask someone else to call, I believe there are people lined up to meet your needs." Ji Changshan doesn't care what he likes to hear, he still calls her Miss Ji anyway.     He was silent for a moment, "Are you still angry?"