Chapter 50

Chapter 50 Desire Duplicity.

    Peng Lang looked directly into Ji Changshan's eyes, and kissed her index finger. He supported the back of the person in front of him with both hands, her body temperature passed through the sweater to warm his palm, Peng Lang stroked it for a moment, the stitches of the sweater were smooth, no lumpy hairballs could be touched.

    Ji Changshan moved her white hand towards Peng Lang's face, and touched his thin cheek. The stubble of the beard pricked her hand. She turned her gaze, looked into his eyes and asked, "Why don't you even shave your beard?

    " Shaved, or carefully trimmed every two days. He strives to keep a beard on his face, to prove to Ji Changshan that his life is miserable, but on the other hand, he should not be too sloppy, otherwise he will lose part of his appearance attractiveness, which will not help in recovering his wife.

    Husband and wife should hide some good intentions. Peng Lang is well versed in this, so of course he can't speak frankly.

    He pretended to sigh silently, poured the soul of an innocent big dog into his eyes, and said slowly: "If you are in a bad mood, you can't take care of these things." Ji Changshan may not know that

    Peng Lang is pretending to be pitiful, but beards can be disguised, Thin faces can't.

    He is much thinner than before.

    Ji Changshan silently looked at Peng Lang's face, turned his gaze, and noticed a crescent-shaped white scar on his left earlobe.

    She had bitten it out, though the rogue deserved a little for his recklessness. Ji Changshan hoped that his heart would be as hard as steel, but just looking at his scar twice, that heart of steel would melt in the furnace.

    There was a layer of pity on her face, she stretched out her hand to pinch Peng Lang's left earlobe, and said softly, "You should apply some scar-removing medicine." "

    Your teeth are really sharp."

    Ji Changshan still rubbed him "Who told you to force me to get in the car."

    "From now on, you let me face east, I dare not face west, okay?"

    Ji Changshan's request is not high, "Just don't mess with me."

    Peng Lang put his hand on the back of her neck and stroked it gently, "It's good for you to have a bite mark, it's best not to fade away for the rest of your life."

    Ji Changshan looked at him without speaking, Peng Lang moved close to her eyes and fell. Kiss, Ji Changshan closed his eyes, and when he opened them again, he put his arms around Peng Lang's neck, resting his chin on his shoulder.

    Peng Lang's shoulders are covered with a layer of muscles, which are firm but not tense. Ji Changshan stroked his back, "Then don't regret it." "I will only regret it without you."

    Peng Lang stroked the broken neck of Ji Changshan. Ji Changshan turned his head and kissed her cheek, "You can kiss me too, Xiaoshan."

    Ji Changshan hesitated for a while as his fingertips dug into the seam of the back of his suit, then turned his face and pecked Peng Lang's left earlobe, then quickly turned his head, Hold him tight again.

    Peng Lang laughed silently, "Mr. Ji is too shy."

    Ji Changshan patted him on the back, "Shut up, Mr. Peng."

    Peng Lang obeyed Ji Changshan's command and stopped teasing her about her reserve.

    They hugged each other silently, their hearts beat diagonally, powerful and steady. Ji Changshan played with the hair on the back of Peng Lang's head, wondering if he would stay overnight tonight.