Chapter 65

Chapter 65 is a little closer.

    There are many snow-capped mountains in the southwest, Ji Changshan and Peng Lang didn't choose a travel destination, they just found a small town to stay for a few days. The town is hidden in the snow-capped mountains, and the homestay is built on a plateau among the mountains, with a decent altitude. The two of them hardly have altitude sickness, so they didn't use the prepared rhodiola.

    But just to be on the safe side, Ji Changshan forbade Peng Lang to move around and strenuous activities two days before his arrival.

    They nestled in the room for two whole days, the suite faced west, and the floor-to-ceiling windows covered a long wall, looking out to the continuous snow-capped mountains. Peng Lang brewed two cups of hot tea, and Ji Changshan each had a cup. The two sipped the tea and chatted occasionally. Ji Changshan listened to the love history of Peng Lang and Su Hanshui, but he was still a little unhappy.

    Ji Changshan has never been to Peng Lang's apartment in Paris, but Su Hanshui has.

    Peng Lang hugged Ji Changshan, pinched her shoulder and said, "Peng Lang after the age of twenty-nine belongs to Mr. Ji." Ji Changshan was quite

    satisfied with Peng Lang's answer, turned his face and kissed the corner of his mouth, and then turned his head quickly.

    They spent two days planning their trip and finally decided where to go.

    On the afternoon of the third day, Ji Changshan and Peng Lang climbed half of the snow mountain. On the halfway of the snow mountain, there was a vast lake. It was frozen in winter and the ice was very thick. Peng Lang stood by the lake for a while, looking at the center of the lake, the ice surface was the same color as the sky. Ji Changshan didn't bother Peng Lang, and bought two bottles of hot tea in the nearby shop, which cost a lot of money, and his heart ached.

    When Peng Lang came to look for her, Ji Changshan stood on tiptoe and stuck two bottles of hot tea on Peng Lang's face. His face was pale with cold, Ji Changshan asked him if he was getting warmer. Peng Lang looked down at Ji Changshan, and there was heavy snow falling from the sky. The snowflakes fell on the top of Ji Changshan's hat and on the eyelashes. She blinked but did not shake off the snowflakes. Peng Lang stretched out his fingers to wipe them off for her. After a moment of silence, Raj Changshan fell into his arms and hugged him tightly for a long time.

    Ji Changshan patted Peng Lang on the back, she knew that she didn't have to say anything, nothing would be as effective as hugging him tightly. Peng Lang gradually relaxed his raised brows, and withdrew from Ji Changshan's arms. He raised the zipper of Ji Changshan's down jacket to the top until it covered her chin. Peng Lang embraced Ji Changshan, opened a bottle of hot tea and fed it to her mouth. Ji Changshan reluctantly took a sip and pushed it to Peng Lang's mouth, letting him take a few sips to warm up his body. Peng Lang swallowed half a bottle of hot tea slowly, embraced Ji Changshan, and went down the mountain step by step.

    At sunset, they returned to the homestay, and the snow-capped mountains were blue outside the window.

    Ji Changshan put on a change of clothes, went to the shower room and took a bath carefully, used the shower gel twice, the body lotion melted on every inch of her skin, and when she came out, her whole body exuded a delicate fragrance.

    Peng Lang sniffed Ji Changshan's neck carefully, she cleared her throat and told Peng Lang to take a bath.

    The bathroom was dripping with water, and Ji Changshan was sitting in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows and on the white mink carpet, carefully writing his work report.