Chapter 25

Chapter 25 Bastard, then don't come back.

    Peng Lang had a younger brother named Peng Yu, who died later. People in the Peng family are used to avoiding, and no one mentions this son. Year after year, it seems that Peng Yu really never existed. Peng Lang was not the creator of the lies, but he could not help but participate in the conspiracy.

    There is no need to add salt to the wound, since the dead cannot be brought back to life. He turned the carp sinker and clearly noticed that the wound had never healed, but the habitual self-deception was like a scab covered with nothingness, as long as no one touched it, it would not hurt easily.

    He looked at Ji Changshan calmly, she opened and closed her mouth slightly, and said: "If you have brothers and sisters, you will know what it means to be unlucky." After finishing speaking, she turned her head and went to the counter, Peng Lang followed behind his wife

    , Don't stop her from scanning the QR code to check out.

    Out of the supermarket, the sky was dark, Peng Lang was carrying a shopping bag in his hand, Ji Changshan walked on his empty-handed side, waited for a long time without seeing him holding hands, so he folded his arms so that he would not be able to hold them even if he wanted to .

    Peng Lang missed the opportunity, but he didn't make it back. The two of them were silent all the way. Back at the apartment building, Peng Lang entered his own door to change into slippers. When Ji Changshan took the ingredients from him, he grabbed plastic bags and deliberately avoided contact with him.

    The wife seemed to be angry again. Peng Lang turned his gaze back, went in to change his shoes, and pushed the open door next door.

    His suitcase was in the hallway, the kitchen faucet was on, and his wife was supposed to be washing the vegetables. Peng Lang squatted down and spread out the suitcase, the suitcase was messy, he rummaged for a while, and found a silver box in the inner layer, the size of a palm, with blue flowers carved on all sides, exquisite workmanship, it made a rattle when shaken.

    Holding the box and pacing the kitchen, Ji Changshan was randomly chopping onions, and the chopping board was making a loud noise. Peng Lang leaned against the kitchen counter, looked at her drooping face, without saying a word. Ji Changshan was annoyed by his gaze, so he stopped the kitchen knife and looked aside, not intending to speak first.

    Her eyes were no longer friendly, Peng Lang rubbed the back of his finger against Ji Changshan's cheek, "Why are you angry again?"

    Ji Changshan turned his face away, denied it, and continued to chop vegetables with his hands. Peng Lang stuck behind her, put his hand around his wife's waist, and rubbed her stomach with the silver box, "Don't you like to hear that you have brothers and sisters? Or are you unhappy that you didn't hold hands to coax you when you came back?"

    Having both, Ji Changshan didn't want to admit either of them. She struggled in Peng Lang's arms twice, telling him to get up quickly, so as not to delay her chopping vegetables.

    The wife's words went in the left ear and out the right ear, Peng Lang held her with one hand and did not let go, while shaking the silver box with the other hand, the thing rattled.

    Hearing the sound, Ji Changshan was curious about what this man was holding, so he acted calmly, pretending not to care, and asked casually, "What are you doing?" "Open it and have a look." After hesitating for two seconds, Ji Changshan put

    it

    down The kitchen knife took over the box. Open the small square cover and see that there are more than a dozen coffee cherries inside, which are very red.