Chapter 11

Chapter 11 Bentou, I am her husband, who are you?

    Arriving in Jiangcheng in the evening, Ji Changshan directly asked the project leader of Hongguo to have dinner. Lao Li has been in the shopping mall for many years, he is very old-fashioned, he is full of old-fashioned fried dough sticks, he is kind-hearted and haha ​​at the dinner table, boasting about the good prices of products from far away, and there will be no worries about the market in the future, but when Ji Changshan wants to be accurate, Lao Li repeats it several times and is very hopeful .

    Ji Changshan can see that Hongguo regards Yuanfang as a spare tire, and he is being polite at the moment, if he can't eat Lang Yu, he will go back and look for Yuanfang. The face of Peng Lang popped up in her mind, and this person lightly asserted that there was nowhere to go in the distance. Ji Changshan stretched out his chopsticks and picked up two mouthfuls of beef tendon, chewing hard.

    She opened a bottle of Qinghualang, fifty-three degrees, Lao Li smiled openly, nodded and said you're welcome. Ji Changshan toasted him one cup at a time, and poured Lao Li half a bottle of wine. He was drunk, but his tone was still tight, and he would never tell Lang Yu's attitude. Ji Changshan poured the last glass of wine for Lao Li, "Whether it's successful or not, it's hard work for you to run back and forth.

    " It’s all for the proprietress. Sell it for a mink, and for Hermes, and let’s share some beans stewed in an iron pot, and life will also make a difference.” The

    speaker has no intentions, but the listener has intentions. Ji Changshan sent Lao Li away, and started WeChat with Jin intentionally on the side of the road.

    Jin Youyou is Ji Changshan's college classmate. Both of them studied marketing. Over the years, they have spurred each other on the ideal of getting rich, and maintained a revolutionary friendship of "most of the time they make money separately, and they meet briefly during the holidays."

    During college, Ji Changshan worked countless jobs, from teaching assistant to tutor, from translating English manuscripts to distributing leaflets on the roadside. In the autumn recruiting in the year of graduation, Ji Changshan considered that the salary of foreign companies was high, and the job was better than that of the three companies, so he finally entered the distant place as a sales management trainee. Jin intends not to be independent from the family like Ji Changshan, so he is much calmer. When she was in college, she only went to Hermès counters for internships during the winter and summer vacations. Her graduate students went abroad for gilding and learned luxury management.

    In Jin Youyi's own words: "Only by touching those crocodile skins and ostrich skins, with its grunge texture, smooth oily feeling, and the subtle fragrance of the leather, can you hear the most primitive throbbing of life."

    Crocodiles and ostriches are indeed primitive beings. What really makes Ji Changshan feel that the world is absurd is that Jin deliberately used similar rhetoric to confuse tens of thousands of rich people or overdraft people. Jin intends to work for Hermès for six years and ranks among the best in Jiangcheng in terms of performance. At the beginning of the year, he transferred to the largest store in the country to work as a senior sales representative, and has basically realized the freedom of luxury.

    Ji Changshan asked Jin if he was interested, and what kind of bags rich people usually like. She listed a bunch of limited-edition Birkin bags with rare leather and Kelly bags. Ji Changshan politely asked the price, and the other party replied: "Don't think about it, baby, you will lose everything.

    " She pursed her red lips and promised yes, yes, and said "my dearest baby" next time.

    Ji Changshan didn't bother to correct his title long ago, and now he has no hope of facing Mrs. Bao Zhisun.