Chapter 17

Chapter 17 Smoking I'm leaving, Peng Lang.

    If one person is too polite, it is easy for another person to lose his temper and stop being polite.

    Peng Lang held Ji Changshan's right hand and insisted on asking her to explain the breach of contract, otherwise he could not act easily.

    Looking at his eyes, this man's eyes are calm, but he seems to be smiling. After all, Ji Changshan can't say that you can do whatever you want, so it's more obvious that you have a spring heart, and you are at a disadvantage.

    She withdrew her white hand, asked Peng Lang with a calm face if he still wanted to watch the movie, and if he didn't, she went back.

    Peng Lang leaned on the back of the sofa, his expression remained unchanged, as if he didn't intend to do anything to Ji Changshan at first.

    He glanced at the screen, "Continue watching this?"

    Ji Changshan asked him to change to a movie that sang the main theme of socialism. Peng Lang searched carefully for a while, but returned empty-handed. There are so many discs in his house without intimate scenes, all of which were borrowed by friends mixed with other movies, and have not been returned yet.

    Relying on the spring painting screen and the movie just now, Ji Changshan believed that Peng Lang was romantic by nature and didn't like to watch serious movies at all, and he was just looking for an excuse to cover it up.

    She folded her arms subconsciously, looked at the faces of the people around her, and couldn't help thinking about how many girls a man like him had brought home to watch the hero and heroine rub each other.

    Peng Lang took another cup of 75-degree hot water for Ji Changshan, and asked her if she would mind if he smoked a cigarette.

    Ji Changshan shook his head, glanced at Peng Lang as he touched the cigarette case from the pile of albums, took a cigarette and put it in the corner of his mouth.

    His lighter has a windproof cover and a silver-gray matte surface. The front is inlaid with Mount Fuji painted by Katsushika Hokusai. The entire picture is made of shells. With the movement of the hand, the light falls on different positions, flickering and shining.

    Rubbing the roller with the thumb, a beam of blue flame burst out, the cigarette butt was suddenly dyed in flames, and several wisps of white smoke slowly dispersed, and the living room fell into silence.

    Ji Changshan took a sip of hot water, and the familiar smell of tobacco filled his nostrils.

    Eyes flicked across his face again, the gentle scum began to smoke, her peach blossom eyes became even darker, she couldn't see any thoughts from it, as if he was only emptying himself.

    She had smoked a few cigarettes before. That was the third year of working in Yuanfang. In the spring, she was still working as an account manager, responsible for the sales of several supermarkets and small dealers in Jiangcheng. Five or six grassroots employees under her command did not get a monthly salary of 9,000. , the rent alone is three thousand and five thousand.

    Ji Changshan shared the rent with two other girls and lived on the top floor of an old residential building on the west edge of the city.

    The facilities of the house are old, and the walls are rotten and falling off. When it rains, the ceiling drips and leaks, and only three pots can be placed to catch water. She hates rain, especially her roommate who always brings her boyfriend home on rainy days.

    The rental house has a total of three rooms, one of which was transformed from a living room with empty board walls and no sound insulation. That roommate lived in this room, and Ji Changshan rented the next door. At eleven o'clock at night, the wooden bed on the other side of the wall creaked against the floor, two bodies on the bed collided and made noises, and the woman seemed to have her nose pinched. She can only breathe violently through her mouth, the air may tear the vocal cords, her voice is up and down, mixed with the man's heavy panting.     Ji Changshan lay flat on the bed, the movement became more and more violent, she got up and hugged a stack of books and slammed the wall several times, the sound on the other side stopped abruptly, and a curse came from the next second, and then continued to make noise regardless.     During those dirty nights, Ji Changshan tossed and turned while wearing earplugs. A few words in bed occasionally leaked out from the next room, and Ji Changshan closed his eyes and sighed deeply, thinking that they are at least a little more human than animals in heat, after all they can use human language, although every word is unbearable.     Later, every rainy night, Ji Changshan worked overtime at the company until eleven o'clock, and when she came home, they had finished their work and fell asleep. Her birthday was on March 27th, and it rained on that day, and her opponent stole a large order. The sales performance in March was not satisfactory. Ji Changshan's superior flipped through the report, the paper rattled loudly, and with a bang, the superior rejected the report and told Ji Changshan to take care of it next month.     The male intern who joined the company at the same time, was promoted to city manager after working as an account manager for more than a year after the Guan Peisheng project was over. His performance is not outstanding, far inferior to Ji Changshan, but he is good at flattering horses, and there is no risk of childbearing in the future. When the only chance for promotion is presented to the two of them, the upper management will choose a male to win without hesitation. Announced two days ago.