Chapter 3

Chapter 3 Wife She decides to talk about addressing.

    The change of marital status happened in a blink of an eye. Ji Changshan touched the marriage certificate pushed by the staff, and listened to the joyful blessing of a happy life together.

    Even though it was impossible to grow old together, Ji Changshan and Peng Lang still replied thank you in unison.

    She packed her marriage certificate, and when she got up, she saw that the couple next door were imprinting their fingerprints on the registration review form. The man was on the left and the woman was on the right. Two bright red fingerprints landed on the white paper at the same time.

    The bride smiled and said to the groom: "I have signed the deed of sale. In the future, you will make a lot of money and treat me well.

    " The laughter was clear and open, Ji Changshan didn't know that getting married was such a happy thing.

    She glanced at her right thumb, and saw that the red ink pad was still there, before she tried to take a tissue from her bag to wipe it off, when the young couple next to her suddenly sent her husband to distribute candies. Ji Changshan usually doesn't eat sweets, so in order not to disappoint, he took two pieces of Russian purple candy. Peng Lang got two balls of chocolate, said happy wedding to Humanity, and then opened a piece of chocolate and put it in his mouth.

    The chocolate wrapper was red, and he casually inserted it into the marriage certificate. Ji Changshan turned his eyes back, walked out of the gate of the Civil Affairs Bureau, and handed two pieces of candy to Peng Lang, "I don't like sweets, you can eat them. If you don't eat them, it's a waste."

    "I don't think sweets are delicious either." Peng Lang said so, but took the candy in his hand. Ji Changshan thought he was out of masculine self-esteem, and he was embarrassed to admit that he likes sweets.

    In fact, there is nothing to admit.

    Last month, she went on a business trip to the coffee plantation in Ercheng, Southwest China. Du Kai asked her to bring freshly made flower cakes. The reason was that Andrew, the director of the supply chain department, laughed at him as a big man who soaked in sugar jars every day, and he was too sissy. Ji Changshan didn't know what kind of causal relationship this was. Du Kai blinked his big eyes, filled with righteous indignation: "Ignorance brings prejudice, and prejudice produces discrimination. I insist on eating sweets in front of him every day, and eating them in different ways, all over the world. Yes, let him see what 'Man is born for sweets' is."

    Although Ji Changshan refused Du Kai's request because he didn't want to waste time on a trip, this did not prevent her from thinking that Du Kai was justified.

    Thinking of this, Ji Changshan regretted giving the sugar to Peng Lang. Marketing people pay attention to the precise allocation of resources. Putting these two pieces of candy in Du Kai's mouth may stimulate his fighting spirit. Ji Changshan worked with him for half a year and found that once Du Kai was in a high-spirited state, his work efficiency was excellent. But when the candy was handed to Peng Lang, it was just to eat, it was useless.

    It takes a lot of time to get back the water spilled from the things sent out. On the face of Ji Changshan, it was the same as before, but he felt a little pity in his heart.

    The parking lot was right in front of the Civil Affairs Bureau. Peng Lang peeled off a piece of purple candy and entered it. It melted, and his footsteps stopped.

    He asked Ji Changshan if he would go back to the company and if he needed to send it. As soon as she pointed across the road, the subway station was so close that the naked eye could see it, so she didn't bother him. Peng Lang nodded, the direction far away was opposite to that of Lang Yu, and it was indeed not on the way. He asked Ji Changshan to walk slowly, but his driver Lao Zhang greeted him from a distance, and introduced himself to Ji Changshan enthusiastically.