Chapter 42

Chapter 42 Out of control is because I can't live without you, Xiaoshan.

    Even if it was Pangu's creation of the world and the birth of the world, Ji Changshan would not go back to his parents' house with Peng Lang.

    She backed away from the gate and returned to the room to write a report. Peng Lang rang the doorbell for three minutes outside, and the movement stopped abruptly. Ji Changshan's typing hand paused for a second, and then he entered the working state, no longer distracted by the reason for Peng Lang's sudden appearance.

    It was about to set at six o'clock, and Ji Changshan took his canvas bag and went to the supermarket to buy daily necessities.

    Just three minutes after she stepped out of the house, the door of an apartment behind her suddenly opened and closed. When Ji Changshan heard the voice, she didn't turn her head. Her footsteps went from far to near. She intuitively guessed who was coming, but she was not happy because of his arrival.

    Ji Changshan quickened his pace, and Peng Lang strode to catch up with her and walked side by side. She never lost a glance to the people around her, just kept going straight, and stood still only when she reached the elevator room.

    Before lifting his fingertips, Peng Lang had already lighted the down button for her. He stood half a meter away from her, and Ji Changshan watched the elevator climb up from the first floor, as if there was only air around him, and his expression was extremely calm.

    Peng Lang turned to face Ji Changshan, his gaze fell directly on her face.

    These days, she should be eating well and sleeping well, not losing any weight, and looking healthy.

    It's been too good and not so good.

    He stared at Ji Changshan for a long time, his eyes flowing from the hairline to his chin. No matter how Peng Lang looked at her, Ji Changshan kept his eyes fixed and his mouth tightly closed.

    Peng Lang was defeated, caught a glimpse of her clutching the canvas bag, and said, "Are you going to the supermarket?"

    No one answered.

    Peng Lang was silent for three to five seconds, and moved forward to close the distance between them, "Have you had dinner yet?" His

    voice fell, and the elevator reached the seventeenth floor.

    Ji Changshan stepped into the elevator, entered the door and quickly pressed the close button. Peng Lang had been on guard against her doing this, and immediately pressed the down button outside, and the elevator door opened to him again.

    He walked in slowly, and Ji Changshan took two steps back calmly, keeping away from Peng Lang as much as possible, and even leaning directly into the inner corner.

    The area of ​​the elevator room is small, and if Peng Lang moves a little, the physical distance between the two will be shortened to just a few feet away. Ji Changshan stood facing him, she didn't bow her head, her eyes were level with Peng Lang's left chest, and she coldly asked Mr. Peng to stand a little further away.

    Peng Lang pretended not to hear anything, and reached out to touch Ji Changshan's cheek. Before the touch happened, Ji Changshan frowned, knocked off Peng Lang's big hand, and trampled on his foot by the way. Peng Lang didn't hide or dodge, Ji Changshan continued to exert strength, he didn't blink his eyes, and let her vent his anger.     "Let's find a place to talk, okay?" He lowered his eyes and traced Ji Changshan's eyelashes over and over again. Peng Lang's hands were hanging down by his legs, and he was about to lift them up to hug Ji Changshan to warm them up, but he was forced back by her expression in an instant.     Peng Lang felt the pain in his foot, his Adam's apple rolled, and said as if he knew his guilt: "I regret it, Xiaoshan."     His words were so ridiculous that Ji Changshan suspected that he had heard it wrong.     She raised her face and looked directly at Peng Lang at close range. The corners of her mouth were slightly raised, her smile never reaching her eyes, "Come whenever you want, leave whenever you want, and if you come back without incident, I have to warmly welcome you." Immediately, those few days The parting smile disappeared without a trace, and Ji Changshan's eyes showed sarcasm, "I can't live without you, can I?"     Peng Lang hesitated to speak, but Ji Changshan's eyes did not waver, she asked herself: "What are you?" Things, Peng Lang."     The elevator stopped on the first floor at the right time, Ji Changshan withdrew his toes, looked back, pushed Peng Lang's chest away with great effort, and went straight out of the elevator.     Peng Lang stood there for seven or eight seconds, then pushed open the door that was closing, strode away from the elevator room, followed Ji Changshan through the gate of the apartment building, and walked into an autumn breeze.     The dusk dragged the shadows of the two people, the street lamps came on one by one, and the white light fell, and the black hair on the front and the back glowed with a similar luster.