Chapter 32

Chapter 32 Guaranteed I'm Missing You Already.

    During these years of being friends, Su Hanshui may or may not have loved Peng Lang. They lived a relatively independent life. Su Hanshui was busy rehearsing dramas and touring everywhere. He contacted Peng Lang two or three times a week. When he had time to go back to Jiangcheng, he could go in and out of Peng Lang's apartment under the guise of borrowing and returning the DVD to check if he had anything else. woman.

    There are many women around Peng Lang who show their affections. Those women love his money and his face. They may have good skin, or interesting souls, and what is even better is a combination of both.

    He has seen countless strong winds and waves, so his eyes are calm. Peng Lang politely and frankly rejected the women's kindness, and never had in-depth contact with anyone. But feelings are a kind of metaphysics. Sometimes, he will be attracted to someone involuntarily, and he will forget the sporadic good feelings after a while.     Peng Lang prefers women with heroic looks, and always thinks that their characters match their appearance, but he can't let himself love anyone, so he let go of one opportunity after another.     In his Xiwatai apartment, Su Hanshui had never seen Peng Lang being alone with any woman. While she was relaxing, she couldn't believe that a man like Peng Lang would be single forever.     She has been making two-handed preparations. On the one hand, she maintains friendship with Peng Lang, and on the other hand, she continues to invest in one relationship after another, trying to find a man who can replace Peng Lang. Before finding it, Su Hanshui discovered Ji Changshan's trace during a routine spot check on Peng Lang's single life.     That summer night, Ji Changshan was standing inside the door, and Su Hanshui was standing outside the door. The moment she saw Ji Changshan, his expression was calm, without any surprise. Su Hanshui completed the examination in just three seconds. The woman in front of her and Peng Lang looked like a husband and wife. It was so late, what could she do in a man's house in home clothes?     A woman's intuition and logic sound the alarm at the same time. Su Hanshui pretended to be nonchalant and asked if Brother Lang was at home. Ji Changshan's left eyebrow was slightly raised, and Su Hanshui noticed that the other party was surprised, and he was more sure that Ji Changshan and Peng Lang had a close relationship.

    Su Hanshui passed by Ji Changshan and walked to Peng Lang's side. He glanced at the movie curtain on the wall of the living room. She guessed that Ji Changshan stayed at Peng Lang's house for a long time, and she didn't know if he watched one movie or two or three. Su Hanshui looked at Peng Lang again, with a smile in his watery eyes, "This year, I still have a lighter, and I don't bother to change it after I get used to it." The

    speaker has a heart, and it's just to test the listener's heart.

    Su Hanshui kept an eye on the door from the corner of his eye. As expected, Ji Changshan quickly responded to her words.

    Ji Changshan crossed his arms, and Su Hanshui could tell the clues with a slight glance in his defensive posture.

    She had a good idea in her heart, and after Ji Changshan left, she was as generous as a real friend, and straight to the point asked Peng Lang if he had a girlfriend.

    Peng Lang didn't mind disclosing his marital status to others, so he replied: "She's my wife, she lives next door, and I'll introduce you to another day." After speaking, he politely asked Su Hanshui what he would like to drink.

    Her gaze was fixed on Peng Lang's face, and she didn't speak for three to five seconds.

    Peng Lang knew that Su Hanshui liked to drink hot chocolate, but he never deliberately bought cocoa powder at home. He turned around and opened the cupboard, took out a bag of Geisha coffee beans and poured it into the machine and pressed the switch. Amidst the slight sound of operation, Su Hanshui sat on his sofa, glanced down at the corner of the coffee table, and saw an empty water glass.