Chapter 23

Chapter 23 Lonely I miss you so much, Xiaoshan.

    Peng Lang went on a five-day business trip to Ercheng in the southwest to discuss the expansion of coffee plantations.

    Yuanfang’s price advantage comes from large-scale production and the compression of coffee farmers’ profits as much as possible. Langyu has its own plantation, which is not a big place. It has been intensively cultivated before, and the price is high. Now it has to open up new plantations in order to expand its business territory. , and need to contact some coffee farmers to supply beans in order to obtain more profit margins.

    Langyu's original plantation in Ercheng in the southwest was acquired eleven years ago, and it was led by Peng Xuren.

    Peng Su Renzu's eight generations were all from Jiangcheng. His father went to high school in the 1960s. He planned to go to the Southwest to experience a different kind of customs and customs. When the policy changed, Dashan and Land immediately became the best universities for young people.

    The relationship between China and the Soviet Union is no longer what it used to be, but it is not to the point of tearing the face apart. The coffee trees in the mountains and plains in the southwest are basically Arabica species, and most of them are supplied to the Soviet Union. Peng Suren's father could speak Russian, he had the face of a big man in the north but his body was weak. After he went to the countryside, he was better at acting as an interpreter for the Soviets, but when it came time to grow coffee and do farm work, he couldn't save enough work points.     Peng Furen's peasant mother especially liked to hear the young men in the city babbling in foreign languages, because she had never heard or understood them before, and felt that Peng Furen's father was knowledgeable and talented, so she scrambled to help him with farm work, just to Listen to him say a few big words.     Peng Suren's father first took a fancy to the strong labor force of the rural girl, and was later moved by her enthusiasm and openness. No man can refuse to take off a woman lying on the kang, especially at night, the lights in the room are dim, the crickets outside the window are chirping, the summer is extremely hot, and the educated youths are getting more and more lonely.     As a serious father, when he told his son about their parents' love, Peng Suren's father could not tell the truth, but could only pack his desires with knowledge: "Your mother is simple and honest, as warm and sincere as the land, I can't be tempted." Peng Furen may have secretly questioned his father's nonsense, but when telling the family story to the public, he did not hesitate and proudly quoted his father's words.

    Peng Suren was born in the field. According to him, his mother was still picking coffee fruits one second before giving birth to him. She was extremely hardworking, and even childbirth could not stop her progress.

    Possessing such a virtuous couple of peasant parents, Peng Suren had a stable and happy childhood, with every footprint stepped on the soil. After returning to Jiangcheng to make a fortune, naturally he could not forget his roots.

    He misses the coffee place in the Southwest so much that he sometimes stands in his yard at night, looking up at the bright moon, feeling lonely for some reason.

    A businessman’s love must be based on the premise of no loss of profit. In the early years, Chinese people did not like coffee at all, and investing in coffee plantations would undoubtedly lose their money. Peng Xuren had long planned to acquire plantations, but he could not implement it immediately. By the year Peng Lang graduated from high school, the bourgeois sentiment had gradually swept across the city, and it was time to buy the plantation in my memory and cultivate a batch of coffee seedlings.

    The plantation originally planted Typica and Bourbon, which were of poor quality and could not be sold at high prices. Peng Furen purchased a batch of arabica saplings, which would take three to four years to bear fruit. When the fruit was ripe, it coincided with the end of Peng Lang's academic career. Peng Suren had planned his career path for Peng Lang many years earlier.     He is old, but his son still has a lot of energy to manage his ideals. When Peng Furen asked his son to make coffee, he didn't take tough measures, but just stared at Peng Lang with a pair of sincere old eyes: "If you can fulfill my unfulfilled ideal for me, I will be very happy. No one can inherit it except you. "     Peng Lang hoped that his father would be happy, he agreed to study business without blinking an eye, and in the future he would start a coffee bean company according to the road paved by his father.     It has been seven years since Langyu was officially established. Peng Lang has not been working hard for a day. The company is flourishing without any worries. His father is getting happier day by day. , Sometimes I find friends or strangers for dinner, and spy on the lives of others from these things. Occasionally, he would go fishing all over the world, watching the still water waiting for any fish to bite, and then throwing the fish back into the water without thinking about it.     Peng Lang said to Ji Changshan, at his age, how can a person be successful?