Chapter 59

Chapter 59 Has the mood gone?

    Ji Changshan didn't expect to see Zhong Suining here. It should be said that she thought that she had only met this college student once in her life.

    The world is really as big as a fingernail, Ji Changshan was surprised for a few seconds, and quickly flattened his left eyebrow.

    Jin intentionally followed Zhong Suining's movement, and while he was walking into the team of colleagues, he half-heartedly turned his face away and turned his eyes towards them.

    Zhong Suining is looking at tonight's guests. One of them is like the sun and the other is like the moon. Zhong Suining recognized Ji Changshan's cold face and immediately dilated his pupils.

    He took out his right hand from under the cake tray, and waved at Ji Changshan, "Leader, we meet again."

    Zhong Suining's real leader is the first man who walked into the room, and Zhong Suining called him Big Brother.

    The eldest brother worked in the clubhouse for two years, worked hard, and got into the position of foreman. He manages a team of seven and is mainly responsible for maintaining order and ensuring that guests can experience the most professional and sincere service every minute they spend money.

    Zhong Suining may be sincere, but he is obviously a person outside of his profession. Professionals will not fall behind and find the wrong door, let alone talk to guests before the foreman introduces the team.

    The eldest brother kept a professional smile, turned to look at Zhong Suining, his eyes were full of needles, and he was sending out some warnings.

    Zhong Suining smiled apologetically at his elder brother, although the main ingredient of this smile was a hippie smile. He continued to go his own way, saying as if he had been friends with Ji Changshan for ten years: "I changed my place to work, and I won't go to the breakfast shop to wait for you in the future." Ji Changshan had long forgotten that there was still

    this problem, and he didn't know what to do for a while reaction.

    Jin intentionally stood beside the sofa, put one hand on Ji Changshan's shoulder and asked, "Do you know each other     ?

    "

, why don't you know each other?

    Throughout September, Zhong Suining woke up early. He lived near Xiwatai. He stepped into the breakfast shop at seven o'clock every morning and usually waited for an hour. Ji Changshan never came.

    From this, Zhong Suining tasted the bitterness of artistic creation. He was in a slump for two minutes, and when the fried dough sticks he ordered came to the table, he only took two bites. He regained the supreme happiness because of the crispy fried dough sticks.

    Zhong Suining doesn't hold grudges, seeing Ji Changshan again, even feels the joy of reuniting old friends. He almost walked over to catch up with Ji Changshan and meet her friends by the way.

    The eldest brother asked Zhong Suining to return to the team, his tone was reserved, but he couldn't hide his gnashing of teeth. Zhong Sui Ning said yes, turned around and stood next to the sixth colleague, as well-behaved as a husky.

    Seven men lined up, each holding a dinner plate. The eldest brother and Jin intentionally confirmed the customer information, and introduced tonight's service team to the two female guests. Zhong Suining stood at the very edge of the team, his eyes circled around Ji Changshan's face.

    She is still so artistic, even two days earlier, he would say again: "I am a painter, and I want to ask you to be a model." It is a pity that he has changed his career ideals, and now he wants to be a good artist. service personnel.     Jin's intentional eyes are like a scanner, examining Zhong Suining from top to bottom, this person is as clean as a college student. She is satisfied with Zhong Suining's temperament, if there is no one around, Jin Yiyi also wants to explore this younger brother from outside to inland.     Her gaze was too straightforward, it was hard for Zhong Suining not to notice the guests' attention.     He turned his eyes to the elder sister and smiled with a sense of service. Zhong Suining laughed, his whole face became clearer, and Jin Youyou's red lips couldn't help curling up in a proper arc.     Ji Changshan glanced at the food plates in the hands of several men, and the eldest brother said that they were home-cooked dishes made by his teammates. Jin intentionally praised a plate of shredded potatoes by name, Ji Changshan took a look at it from a distance, and saw that the knife skills were no better than hers.     She didn't know why Jin Youyi spent money to find guilt, but for the sake of having a few normal dishes, Ji Changshan forgave the sloppy birthday party for the time being.