Chapter 56

Chapter 56 Defects endless suspicion and avoidance.

    Peng Lang walked out of the clubhouse, took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and called Ji Changshan.

    Today Jin intends to celebrate his birthday and strongly invites his wife to the birthday party. Ji Changshan promised that Jin would go to the appointment, and Peng Lang called to ask her when the party would end.

    Ji Changshan was still changing into a turtleneck sweater in the apartment, and put the phone on the speakerphone on the bed, "I'm only going now, it might end at five or six o'clock." "I'll

    pick you up when it's over. But I had a drink just now, I need to find a replacement driver."

    "Did you drink too much?"

    Peng Lang drank half a bowl of wine, and according to his condition, only an alcohol tester can tell whether he has drunk or not. But Peng Lang said with a smile: "It's a little too much, a kiss from President Ji will probably relieve the hangover."

    Hearing this, Ji Changshan knew that Peng Lang was not drunk.     She ignored Peng Lang's unreasonable request, straightened her sweater

    collar and asked: "Just the two of you?

    "     Peng Lang walked to the front of the car, and the substitute driver was already in place.     In front of outsiders, Peng Lang couldn't say some nonsense, so he let Ji Changshan end the call.     In Xiwatai's apartment, Ji Changshan put the phone back on the bed and went to the bathroom to comb his hair in front of the mirror.     She has a lot of hair, which can't be smoothed out by a single piece of wooden comb, so she always combs with an air cushion.     The comb teeth of the air cushion comb are made of small beads, round and dexterous, massaging Ji Changshan's scalp inch by inch, like Peng Lang's fingers.     Before going to bed last night, Peng Lang combed her hair with his hands and reported his schedule on Saturday.     He said he wanted to talk to a friend about something, something serious about coffee farmers in the Southwest. His friend was male, and the two made an appointment to meet at the clubhouse.

    When Peng Lang spoke, his expression was calm and his tone was calm. However, no matter how nonchalant he is, Ji Changshan can grasp the prominence of the word "club" in an instant.

    She didn't know what business to talk about in the clubhouse, and her heart bulged.

    Ji Changshan pretended to understand, otherwise her possessiveness would be exposed all day long, and her word "good" would become the "good" of jealousy.

    Peng Lang is good at capturing subtle emotions, and with the help of a desk lamp, he can clearly see the corners of Ji Changshan's mouth curled down. He asked Ji Changshan if he was angry, and ran his fingers through her hair, massaging Ji Changshan's scalp.

    She had some colds, a cold and a cold, maybe it was the night when she got back together, she got caught in the rain outside; or maybe it was because she was wearing too little clothes and accidentally caught a cold when the two of them put out the fire.

    Ji Changshan coughed for several days, had a runny nose, and suffered from headaches from time to time.

    Regardless of Ji Changshan's feeling that he was numb, Peng Lang gave him water and medicine, took care of him on the saddle, and gave Ji Changshan a scalp massage every night.

    His strength was just right, and when he pressed it for a while, Ji Changshan was so sleepy that his eyelids twitched.

    She was going to sleep, but when she heard that Peng Lang was going to the clubhouse, she immediately cleared her mind.