Chapter 37

Chapter 37 Cube, who do you dare to love, Peng Lang?

    Living with Peng Lang, Ji Changshan’s only two worries are: Sometimes there is a video conference in the distance. If the sound insulation of the room is not good, the business secrets will be stolen by the boss of a competing company; , even if she was angry, she couldn't justifiably tell Peng Lang to get out.

    To solve the above two problems, the first is to carefully select the house, and the second is to jointly bear the housing expenses. She six Peng Lang four, the major shareholders have the right to let the small shareholders pack their bags and leave for two or three days.

    Ji Changshan didn't have time to look at the house recently, and his savings was quite considerable, and it was enough for him and Peng Lang to make a down payment to buy a two-bedroom school district house. She didn't like co-ownership very much, so she made a small calculation and decided to return Peng Lang's 40% down payment and later loan as soon as she saved enough money. In this way, she can leave Peng Lang as long as she wants.

    When it comes to property, Ji Changshan has always been realistic.

    She and her nominal husband openly explained the problem and proposed a solution. If he agreed, the two of them would look at the house and buy a house together, and if they disagreed, they would maintain the status quo.

    The husband and wife settled accounts clearly, Peng Lang smiled, wondering whose wife is cuter than his.

    He doesn't care if there is one more house or one less house. A shrewd businessman like his wife usually doesn't trade at a loss. As long as she can't redeem the full ownership of the house, she can't cut off contact with him for a day. In the short term, Ji Changshan does not have the ability to buy a house independently, Peng Lang is willing to share the house with her, and it is not uneconomical to be able to lock up his wife with material things alone.

    Peng Lang accepted all of Ji Changshan's conditions, and said slowly: "You can buy any house, I'll listen to you." "

    No, you have to choose." Since we are buying a house together, don't let her finish the selection, and he is not satisfied. This is too wasteful time. It's just that all choices need to be within the scope of the school district housing. Ji Changshan has already done some research on this type of housing. She has designated several areas and let her nominal husband choose the house he likes from.

    Ji Changshan didn't mention the word "school district room" at all, for fear that Peng Lang might misunderstand unnecessary.

    It's not that she wants to spend the rest of her life with him, that's why she thinks about the long-term. She even thinks about where the children go to school. Before Peng Lang said that he wanted to live with her for the rest of his life, Ji Changshan couldn't answer: "Me too."

    Peng Lang wrote down the areas selected by his wife. These years, he has been driving a special car, and he knows Jiangcheng's roads and roadside buildings like the palm of his hand. Ji Changshan's favorite area is next to various well-known kindergartens, primary schools, junior high schools, and Peng Lang is not unaware.     He was silent for a moment, preferring to believe that his wife had a special liking for houses in the school district because of the strategic vision of investment appreciation. He didn't raise any objections, and the two made an appointment to wait for Peng Lang to return to China, to look at the house together, and to discuss which house to buy.     After hanging up the phone, Peng Lang went back to the bedroom to look at the album for a while, flipping through the pages, and paused for a few seconds on the page of Morisot's "The Cradle".     On the left side of the picture sits a young woman, dressed in black, looking down at the cradle on the right. The cradle is hung with white gauze, and the baby sleeps in it, with a white and tender face, as quiet as an angel.     When the Musée d'Orsay held Morisot's special exhibition, Peng Lang and Shi Jianqing went to Paris to see the original painting together.     The exhibition hall was a little dark, his mother stood in front of the painting, a few strands of white light floated on her face, her eyes didn't move, she looked at the painting quietly, for a long time, without making any comments, and went to the next one.     Shi Jianqing collected several paintings by Morisot, most of which were about mother and child. She also likes Cassatt's mother and baby series, but only looks at the works of the early impressionist style. Later, this female painter was deeply influenced by ukiyo-e, and her lines and colors tended to be prints. Shi Jianqing lamented that this was the fall of a genius.     Peng Lang respects his mother's orientation, if he sees a mother and baby oil painting that suits her wishes at the auction house, he will buy it first, and then give it to her as a gift on New Year's Day or Shi Jianqing's birthday.     Shi Jianqing accepted one by one, with a standardized smile etched on the corner of his mouth, and thanked his son politely every time. Peng Lang didn't have anything special to say, so he replied over and over again: "As long as you like it."     These memories were played back inexplicably in front of his eyes. Peng Lang's eyes were fixed on the album. There is a certain difference, and you can't find it without looking closely.