Chapter 21

Chapter 21 The gangster Peng Lang's kissing skills are really good. ...

    Peng Lang didn't quite understand how to define hooliganism, so he politely asked Ji Changshan for advice. She looked into the eyes of the person next to her pillow, and secretly scolded the big-tailed wolf for being an innocent milk dog here. He put his hands on Ji Changshan's waist, paused for a while, then gradually moved up, Ji Changshan huddled in the air-conditioning quilt, his palm slowly moved through a thin layer of cotton, and then stopped on the bra buckle.

    He repeatedly polished the buckle, Ji Changshan raised his face and stared at his eyes, "This is called hooliganism." "

    Then why are you going to be rude to me?"

    Ji Changshan broke the arm of the person around him, biting as soon as he said he wanted, without mercy.

    Teeth marks appeared on his forearm in an instant, and Ji Changshan didn't use much effort in a shallow circle. Peng Lang's fingertips slid across the tooth marks, and his eyes dripped onto Ji Changshan's lips. When she bit, the two lips pressed against his skin, the temperature was slightly lower than his body temperature, but the inside of her mouth was too warm.

    Arms involuntarily went around her back, eyes set sail from her mouth, circled around the entire fair face, and finally stopped at the eyes, those two dark eyes attracted him involuntarily.     Peng Lang gave up resistance and approached obediently. His breath filled within eight centimeters, clear and warm. Ji Changshan blinked his eyes, pursed his lips lightly, and looked at him silently.     This person doesn't wear glasses, and her peach blossom eyes are full of affection, as if she is the only one in her life.     Peng Lang touched her lips, Ji Changshan bit him as if. Peng Lang was not afraid of his wife's teeth, he licked her lower lip with his thumb, Ji Changshan called him a hooligan, and reached out to push him away, but his left hand was clamped. Peng Lang kissed the back of her hand and asked if she was also a hooligan. Ji Changshan's heart was so hot that he couldn't speak, Peng Lang turned over his palm again, looked for Ji Changshan's gaze, turned himself in and said, "This is also a hooligan." His words were snatched by him, so Ji Changshan could only stare at him lightly     .     Peng Lang looked at her and smiled, somehow, Ji Changshan thought he looked pretty when he smiled.

    He kissed her palm again, and pressed his lips against the lifeline for a long time. The temperature of the air conditioner was turned low, and her hands were very cold, which made his breathing a little hot. Ji Changshan turned his slender hand and stroked his side face, there seemed to be a little beard stubble. Peng Lang asked Ji Changshan if he could kiss him too, but she couldn't do so, so Peng Lang brought his face to her mouth, as if she kissed him on his own initiative.

    Lips floated on the surface of his skin, trembling faintly. She couldn't breathe, so she had to look away. Peng Lang didn't hear Ji Changshan call him a hooligan, so he tacitly agreed that he could also kiss her face.     In the stillness of the night, Peng Lang held Ji Changshan's cheek and kissed him all the way to his chin along the tear trail he had seen on the first spring night. Her eyes were open, her eyelashes trembled slightly, and her fingertips gradually curled into balls. Peng Lang repeated the kiss on her left cheek according to the route on the right. When he kissed the end of his eyes, Ji Changshan closed his eyes physiologically, and the moment he kissed her cheek, she opened them again. The rhythm of the heartbeat has become extremely complicated, fast and slow, and the characteristic of unity is that the sound enters the ears.     His kisses were not warm, but slowly, one by one quietly blooming. Ji Changshan didn't know whether to open or close his eyes, holding the edge of the air conditioner quilt with both hands, Peng Lang led her to put her hands on his broad back. After kissing the bridge of his nose, he briefly left Ji Changshan's face, his eyes were dim, and he circled her lips. Ji Changshan subconsciously licked his lips, and Peng Lang took the opportunity to pry her mouth.     Ji Changshan clenched his teeth tightly, Peng Lang was very patient, at first he only moved between her lips, his big hands supported her back, and pressed her to lie flat. Her upper body was originally wrapped in an air-conditioning quilt, but she didn't know when it fell to her lower abdomen. Peng Lang distracted Ji Changshan's attention with his gradually warming lips. With a click, the sense of restraint suddenly disappeared, and Ji Changshan suddenly opened his eyes.     She grabbed Peng Lang's arm, trying to stop the rascal from continuing to move, but it was too late, he had already removed the thing that was in the way.     Ji Changshan wanted to scold him, but he opened his teeth to give him a chance to sneak in.     She bit Peng Lang's tongue, fearing that he would become dumb so she didn't use too much force. There was a smile on the corner of Peng Lang's eyes, and his big hands retreated from her clothes. Ji Changshan was not at ease about the rogue's self-consciousness, so he hugged his neck tightly, sticking to him, lest this person pinch something that shouldn't be pinched.