Chapter 71

Chapter 71 Good is rewarded with good, and evil with evil.

    Along with Ji Changshan's investigation results, there is also a list of promotions from far away. Although Ji Changshan is innocent, he is Peng Lang's wife after all, and he might quit Lang Yu one day. Yuanfang weighed the pros and cons, so naturally he couldn't give the top position to his opponent, Ji Changshan had already let go of this.

    The promotion list consisted of two pages. Ji Changshan went through it from beginning to end, and Chen Yueshu was not on the list. Ji Changshan had expected this result ever since Qiuhui store announced the termination of cooperation with Yuanfang. She didn't sympathize with Chen Yueshu at all, he was to blame for everything. Ji Changshan didn't bother to add insult to injury, and when he submitted his electronic resignation to Chen Yueshu, he didn't say a word.

    On the day when he went back to work and went through the resignation procedures, Ji Changshan once again stepped into the door of the distant place. She swiped her employee card to enter the gate as she did in the past eight years, walked quickly to the elevator room and waited for the elevator. When the colleagues around saw her, they made way intentionally or unintentionally, and no one approached Ji Changshan. Their expressions are very subtle, like sitting in a hollowed-out tour bus watching tigers, which is both novel and exciting; others are deeply involved in negative news, and they have been staying up late lately to work overtime, their eyes are lifted by dark circles, faintly Show resentment.     Ji Changshan didn't care what everyone thought of her, she nodded when they greeted her; if they secretly rolled their eyes at her, she would glance back coldly, without any discomfort.     The elevator arrived at the office floor, Ji Changshan strode out of the elevator, the male colleague behind him pressed the door close button twice, and muttered, "Look at her dragging two to five to eighty thousand, why don't you just marry a rich man."     His female colleague was at odds with him in the first place, and now she is looking in the mirror behind him and trimming her hair, and said a few words in her mouth lightly: "Usually, I can't do his performance, so I eat sour grapes; if I find a better unit to work, These grapes are so sour. It’s better to eat less grapes in this season, not in season.”     They exchanged glances in the mirror and smiled politely at each other. Ji Changshan didn't know the turmoil inside the elevator door, but his footsteps swished across the corridor.     Passing by the rest area, Du Kai was sitting there eating tiramisu with a cup of latte from Langyu Experience Store in his hand. Ji Changshan saw him inadvertently, and Du Kai waved at her holding a small fork, "Let's have something together?"

    Ji Changshan nonchalantly refused, and continued walking to the office. Du Kai picked up tiramisu and coffee, followed Ji Changshan's pace, and asked as he walked, "Are you going to     work     at Langyu in the future?

    " Without stopping, he turned his head and glanced at Du Kai.     On the night when Benjamin sent mass emails, the company forum was full of gossip about Ji Changshan. Everyone eats melons and watches dramas, and makes fierce comments anonymously. Ji Changshan's past performance is not worth mentioning in front of marriage. Most of her colleagues criticize her for being cold-faced all the time. They kicked Ji Changshan out of the group of independent women, mocking Director Ji for verifying the old saying: "Women, no matter how beautiful their careers are, it is better to marry a good husband." Du Kai immediately edited a small composition and posted it on the forum     , The general meaning of the composition is: Which law stipulates that independent women cannot marry rich people? Aurelie is independent like a tigress. You scold her in groups because of blindness, or because monkeys have lived in groups for a long time, and a monkey jumped out and shouted. A group of monkeys have to jump up and down.     At first glance, his remarks were defending Ji Changshan; upon closer inspection, he seemed to be scolding her tigress; after careful inspection, he was indeed speaking for Ji Changshan. The subordinates in Ji Changshan's group carefully discerned for a while, and commented on the post one after another.     They said that although Director Ji is expressionless, she never throws documents and loses her temper; she holds departmental meetings or seeks out private conversations, and always only discusses with everyone how to do this, instead of scolding you for being so stupid.     A female subordinate replied bluntly: "When discussing business at the wine table, some bosses will directly let men do it. They pretend to take care of women, and they are reluctant to let female subordinates drink. In fact, they are depriving us of the opportunity to make orders. Director Ji That's not the case. Our group talks about business, we don't care about men and women, we can do whatever we want. After drinking late at night, Director Ji even took a special car to send people off, but his mouth was very cold, and he insisted on dropping by. "     Ji Changshan usually doesn't read the forum, so I don't know whether everyone scolds her or praises her. Later, a colleague forwarded Du Kai's post to her. Ji Changshan read every anonymous comment carefully, and his eyelashes fluttered twice.