Chapter 69

Chapter 69 You don't have to carry it alone.

    The Christmas party in the distance was held at Peng's Hotel. Ji Changshan arrived at the hotel and found the door of the banquet hall familiarly. She opened the door and entered. There were dozens of round tables in the hall, and many colleagues and subordinates were already seated. As Ji Changshan walked into the hall, he passed many Pissarro's oil paintings, and everyone's eyes kept focusing on her.

    Ji Changshan couldn't help slowing down, looking at these people without any trace. They stood or sat, glanced at her, they observed and whispered, their emotions were different, Ji Changshan couldn't extract the rules, but the scene was abnormal, it was always because something unexpected happened.

    An unknown premonition hit my heart.

    Ji Changshan walked forward calmly, the ceiling crystal chandelier poured yellow light, and her hair reflected a soft luster. Someone next to me murmured: "I said why she even has delicate hair. She has a lot of money, so she should go for nursing care every day, otherwise how can she keep a man?" Ji Changshan didn't hear this, she found her

    own After taking a seat, Du Kai sat next to her, and when he saw Ji Changshan coming, he clicked his tongue twice.

    Ji Changshan glanced at Du Kai. The emotional wound that Jin intentionally brought to him has healed. This man is as before, and he opened his mouth like a group of crosstalks: "Aurelie, this is because you are not authentic. This hotel belongs to your family. Why didn't you tell me about this? You told me earlier, if I come to spend, can I still get a discount? Sure enough, the richer you are, the more stingy you are, you are really stingy." Du Kai was about to say some comforting words

    , But Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow. She still wears a sapphire pigeon egg on her left ring finger, and Du Kai raised his chin towards her ring, "You don't know yet? Benjamin just sent a group email, saying that you and Lang Yu's Peng are always a couple, and posted your marriage records. There are still a few dating photos."

    Ji Changshan's black eyes were still for five seconds.

    Benjamin and Ji Changshan were Guan Peisheng at the same time. After the Guan Peisheng project ended, the two worked as account managers. Ji Changshan worked diligently to find customers. one. Even so, Ji Changshan's performance is still better than Benjamin's. At that time, she was young and energetic, and she never looked down on Benjamin. However, when the first opportunity for promotion came, their superiors were very fond of Benjamin's physical advantages and flattering spirit.

    He snatched the promotion, and Ji Changshan had nowhere to vent his emotions. He went home and lit two low-quality cigarettes, choking tears and snot. Later, she learned to absorb nutrients from her opponent. Ji Changshan acts by analogy, unlike Benjamin who only flatters, but sees the essence through phenomena, and learns the essence of flattering is to do what he likes. Ji Changshan used this method, but never looked flattering. She quickly surpassed Lan and was better than Lan. Benjamin was never able to snatch any list from her, or squeeze her promotion position.     Benjamin is not reconciled to losing to a woman. Over the years, every time he was promoted, he had to make trouble for Ji Changshan, and he led the operation of the regional smuggling in spring. After Ji Changshan dealt with the difficult problem, he treated him in his own way. Benjamin was devastated, and he stopped for a long time. Ji Changshan thought that everything would be fine, but at the last moment, he jumped out to make trouble.     Ji Changshan's body seemed to be soaked in ice water, trembling uncontrollably.     She convinces herself to calm down and asks Du Kai to forward the email they received to her.     The email provided evidence that Ji Changshan was an undercover agent placed by Lang Yu in a distant place. For example, when negotiating the red fruit order, Ji Changshan deliberately lost to Lang Yu; for example, since the new season, Ji Changshan has never participated in a project that competes with Lang Yu.     If we look at these incidents alone, it is by no means enough to hinder Ji Changshan's promotion, but with the premise of Ji Changshan and Peng Lang's marriage, everything will not be cleared even if he jumps into the galaxy.     Ji Changshan read the email three times, carefully looking for loopholes in the matter.