Chapter 26

Chapter 26 Soothing My Worry I Got Married.

    After leaving Ji Changshan's house, Peng Lang drove to the Central Hospital.

    Su Hanshui called again, saying that the doctor had issued a critical illness notice to the old dean, and asked Peng Lang to come as soon as possible. He slammed on the accelerator, and when he arrived at the hospital, Su Hanshui greeted him at the gate.

    Her eyes were red, probably from crying. Before Peng Lang had time to look at her, he strode upstairs. There was a row of empty seats outside the intensive care unit, where the old dean's wife was sitting. The old lady was in her seventies, with a straight back, neatly trimmed short gray hair, sunken eyes, and a peaceful expression.     His footsteps gradually slowed down, about ten meters apart, the old lady noticed the figure of this acquaintance. She held on to the handle of the seat with one hand, and her knees trembled twice when she stood up. As Peng Lang approached, he gestured for her to sit down, and the old dean's wife sat back with her hands supported, and no one said a word.     Su Hanshui brought three bottles of mineral water. The water bottles were placed by their respective hands, and no one wanted to move them.     At two o'clock in the morning, the doctor came and announced that the old dean had died of kidney failure.     The old dean's wife nodded, and touched the paper bag from behind, which contained a set of shrouds. Su Hanshui is a girl, so she had no choice but to follow in and help change clothes, so she could only stay outside and contact the funeral management office. Peng Lang followed the old lady's slow steps into the ward. The old dean's remains were very peaceful. She changed her husband's clothes, and Peng Lang helped her husband at the right time. At the last moment, he quietly watched the old lady help her husband button his buttons all the way to the neckline. the first one.     After the hearse took away the body, Peng Lang sent the old dean's wife home and said his condolences to her before leaving. Su Hanshui wanted to stay with the old lady, but the other party waved her and told her to go back to rest and have a play rehearsal tomorrow. Peng Lang drove Su Hanshui with him. She lived near Xiwatai. The two of them went to Lang Yu's experience store to drink a cup of hot chocolate and talk occasionally. She shed a few tears.     When we got back to the apartment, it was almost dawn. There is an open balcony in his home, with a square table and chairs, Peng Lang opened the glass door, lit a cigarette and sat on the balcony. In summer, it dawns early, and the distant clouds seem to be still or moving, and the smoke is wafting between his fingers, and he just burns a cigarette like this.     In the apartment next door, Ji Changshan was still in a deep sleep.

    Last night, she waited for Peng Lang until twelve o'clock, but there was no news from him, so Ji Changshan swallowed a melatonin to sleep. She didn't sleep well, always thinking that there might be a doorbell ringing at night. After a night of silence, she slept soundly, and when she woke up in the morning, the temperature of the sun was still low.

    Ji Changshan lay flat on the bed, staring at the ceiling for a while, after three minutes passed, she turned over and got out of bed to pack Peng Lang's suitcase, went back to the room, took her mobile phone and quickly sent a message, telling Peng Lang to take the suitcase and get out.

    He didn't know when he fell asleep, and he slept until four o'clock in the afternoon, and he was supposed to go to the Peng's villa in the suburbs.

    Peng Lang simply washed up, shaved with an old-fashioned razor, changed into clean clothes, turned on the hands-free phone and put it aside, waiting for Ji Changshan to answer the phone. She hung up three times, and Peng Lang went directly to knock on the door of her house. Ji Changshan stood inside the door, looking out through the cat's eyes, Peng Lang looked decent and relaxed, as if he had slept well all night.