Chapter 34

Chapter 34 Happy Is Your Husband Named Peng Lang?

    Chen Yueshu handed over another glass of wine, Ji Changshan glanced at him.

    A person like him is extremely despicable, and it is not impossible to drug him. The first glass of wine he gave just now, Ji Changshan put it back on the table without even touching it, and didn't even pick up this glass of wine.

    Chen Yueshu smiled indifferently, and naturally withdrew his hand, raised his glass and took a sip of the wine.

    The Peng's banquet hall is spacious and bright, with a ceiling height of nine meters. The decoration style is consistent with the Peng's villa. It is made of solid wood and combines Chinese and Western styles. Ji Changshan scanned the wooden wall, on which several oil paintings were hung, all of which were Pissarro's works.

    Peng Lang told Ji Changshan that the painting aesthetics of Peng Furen and Shi Jianqing were completely different. His father liked realist works, especially Miller, who specialized in painting farmers; The hazy sense of art.

    It took seven days for the couple to debate calmly. In the end, in order to avoid the fierceness, they each took a step back and jointly chose Pissarro's oil paintings to decorate the hotel.

    According to Peng Lang's oil painting professor, Pissarro participated in eight Impressionist salons, and spent most of his life painting pastoral paintings of farmers. When Ji Changshan was in class with him, it never occurred to him that these bourgeois sentiments had other uses besides fooling Shi Jianqing.

    She stood beside Chen Yueshu, her eyes blinked, and three figures suddenly appeared at the gate of the banquet hall.

    In an instant, Ji Changshan's heart hung in his throat.

    What are you afraid of?

    She vainly tried to turn her back and pretend to be blind, but Peng Suren's old eyes were like eagles, and he found her daughter-in-law from a long distance away, and slightly raised his big hand to signal Ji Changshan to go over.

    This is the first time for Ji Changshan to deal with his nominal parents-in-law alone. Ever since Peng Lang left the country, there was never a moment when she urgently needed him by her side like now.

    Ji Changshan had no choice but to remain calm. She informed Chen Yueshu, and walked towards the Peng family as usual.

    Peng Suren was dressed in casual attire, as if he was going to play golf but turned halfway to attend a business banquet. Shi Jianqing was wearing an oatmeal-colored dress, which was well tailored and had a unique charm.

    This famous lady has maintained her elegance for decades. Even if she stays at home all day, the first thing after getting up is to dress up, as if attending a never-ending banquet every day.

    Ji Changshan was not surprised, he stood still in front of his nominal parents-in-law, whispered hello to his parents, and looked around to see if there were any distant colleagues around him.

    There should be none.

    She relaxes for a moment, her chin raised slightly.

    Shi Jianqing was standing diagonally across from Ji Changshan. This lady had her back straight and her face was quiet, her eyes were floating on Ji Changshan's face for inspection. Peng Furen's Chinese character face was still serious and solemn, like the eldest son attending his father's funeral.

    He nodded to his daughter-in-law, turned his eyes to the burly man beside him, and introduced to his old friend: "This is Changshan, my daughter-in-law is still working for a faraway place." Hearing what