Chapter 54

Chapter 54 Newlyweds after the play.

    Peng Lang held Ji Changshan in his arms, stroked her back with one hand, and raised the other hand to smooth the hair around her face.

    Ji Changshan leaned against Peng Lang's chest with her side face, and the two of them were tightly pressed together. Her eyes were lowered, and she refused to glance up at Peng Lang's face.

    He pinched his wife's ears, she was ticklish and hid elsewhere, Peng Lang hugged Ji Changshan, lowered his chin slightly, and kissed her forehead for a long time.

    The shampoo and shower gel she used all had the same scent, and the quiet fragrance gradually diffused, penetrating into his lungs. Peng Lang's body and mind were warm, and he couldn't help sniffing for a while.

    Ji Changshan moved his hand to hook the edge of his sweater, twisted the cashmere with his fingertips, it was fluffy and smooth.

    The corners of her eyes were slightly bent, and her smile was faintly visible. Peng Lang hugged his wife and lifted up a little, and said "I love you" in her ear twice, which made Ji Changshan's heart burn.

    She remained silent and continued to twist his sweater.

    Peng Lang kissed and rubbed Ji Changshan's face everywhere.

    His beard was stubbled, and Ji Changshan broke free from his cashmere sweater after being shaved by Peng Lang.

    Peng Lang turned over and hugged her back, stroked Ji Changshan's eyebrows with his thumb.

    In the silent night, his eyes pierced through the darkness, vaguely counting her eyelashes, and drawing on the bridge of her nose. Ji Changshan raised his eyes, stared at him for two seconds, then lowered his eyes again. Peng Lang slowly approached Ji Changshan's face, touching her lips with his mouth. He stepped back three centimeters, looked at her, and held her upper lip until he smiled at her.

    The kiss was long and lingering, and under Peng Lang's insistence, they repeated their initial intimacy again.

    There were three or four wet marks on the checkered sheets. There was no heating in the house, and the skin shivered when it touched the marks.

    Ji Changshan moved his legs, took off Peng Lang's arm, and hid in another quilt to keep warm. Her breathing was disorganized and gradually flattened, and her heartbeat also slowed down.

    She lowered the quilt a few inches, exposing the upper half of her face from inside.

    Peng Lang leaned on the headboard of the bed, turned on the desk lamp sideways.

    White light illuminates a corner of the room, and there are faint light and shadows on the wall. Ji Changshan gently flaps his eyelashes, his gaze seems to be delineating the boundary between light and night.

    Peng Lang habitually touched the bedside table, looking for a cigarette to light.

    His arm covered a piece of light, and a silhouette appeared on the wall.

    Ji Changshan looked at the shadow, it moved a little bit, Peng Lang didn't touch the cigarette, and the addiction was exhausting, he turned around and kissed Ji Changshan's forehead, and said to her: "I'll go back and get a pack of cigarettes, and I'll be back later." "

    You Stop smoking."

    After many years of smoking addiction, Peng Lang promised his wife that he would smoke less in the future, but he still fell out of bed.