Chapter 24

Chapter 24: Seeing each other for five days is like every fifteen autumns.

    After hanging up the phone, Ji Changshan fell into long-term insomnia.

    She is used to living alone, and she has nothing to worry about in life except promotion and salary increase, but for some reason, Peng Lang's random question will make her feel confused.

    If people are not lonely, how can they ask about loneliness.

    Ji Changshan tossed and turned, hugged the quilt and opened his eyes for a while, and finally fell asleep with melatonin.

    After a night of dreams, he went to work as usual the next day. Near the evening, he received a call from Peng Lang, who had already arrived in Jiangcheng.

    Ji Changshan had just attended a business banquet, drank some wine, walked out of the restaurant slowly, and spoke to Peng Lang in the same tone as before.

    He asked when his wife would come for the wind. Ji Changshan has already left work and has plenty of time, but she can't say that she is particularly free, otherwise it would be like setting aside a night to wait for him to come back. She got on the appointed car and went back to Xiwatai, with the phone stuck to her face, she said against her will: "I have a dinner here, see you when you have time." Listening to the silence on her end, there was no noise of being in the dinner

    , Peng Lang was well aware of his wife's reserve, so he went along with it: "I'll wait for busy people to go home."

    Ji Changshan didn't make a sound, she hummed calmly, and wanted to hang up the phone. Peng Lang didn't hang up in a hurry, "You eat tonight, what should I eat tonight?"

    "You can eat whatever you want, who cares."

    Peng Lang praised his wife for giving him too much freedom, paused for two seconds and asked: " Can I have a taste of your cooking?"

    Ji Changshan can cook, but "knowing" and "good at" are completely different. She would indeed mix everything together and pour it into a frying pan, but the output might not be worth tasting. No one wants to put rubbish on the tip of their tongues, even though two people eating at home look like a real couple.

    She was thinking a little bit, but she was afraid that Peng Lang would have unrealistic fantasies about her cooking skills, so she had to be realistically vaccinated: "I can only say that my cooking skills are a little higher than yours." But he was at a loss. The fried mutton roll with orchids can be swallowed cleanly, so it must be extremely tolerant.

    Food exists to fill one's stomach, and Peng Lang doesn't care about taste. He asks Ji Changshan to go to the supermarket to buy ingredients later, get the dumplings on the boat and get the noodles on the boat, and his wife welcomes him, he wants to have a bowl of noodles.

    Ji Changshan can only make tomato beef noodles. The method is extremely simple, just buy a piece of sauced beef, chop it up and throw it into the tomato soup. Without much hesitation, she agreed to Peng Lang's request, went home and changed her clothes to get rid of the slight smell of alcohol. Not long after, Peng Lang arrived at Xiwatai, went upstairs and knocked on his wife's door first.

    The door opened, and half of Ji Changshan's body was exposed outside the door panel. She was small, and Peng Lang lowered his eyes to look at the woman in front of her. There was no special emotion on her face, as if they had only met an hour ago.

    Peng Lang dragged his suitcase into the door and asked Ji Changshan if he missed him a little bit.

    Without saying anything, Ji Changshan glanced at Peng Lang and asked him to enter the room to change his shoes. Peng Lang smiled, wrapped his free arms around Ji Changshan's back consciously, and carried her into the hall. Ji Changshan patted his arm and told him to go back and change his shoes. Peng Lang ignored his wife's instructions and dropped kisses while walking.