Chapter 52

Chapter 52 Story Fortunately she was willing to marry.

    At ten thirty in the evening, Peng Lang knocked on the door of Ji Changshan's apartment. She heard the movement, slowly swayed to the entrance, and stood at the door for two minutes before pressing the doorknob.

    Peng Lang was wearing a dark gray button-down pajamas, with a black cardigan sweater on his shoulders, he thought it was Ji Changshan's same sweater if he didn't look closely.

    She glanced at Peng Lang's hands, he didn't take anything. Ji Changshan was confused at first, and then moved his gaze upwards. There was a bulge in the right pocket of his sweater, which seemed to contain a small box.

    What can be contained in the small box, Ji Changshan made a judgment without thinking. She pretended not to see anything, turned around calmly, and walked into the living room.

    Peng Lang closed the door and slowly followed behind her.

    There is no light in the living room, and the only source of light comes from the bedroom. Ji Changshan stepped on the light and shadows on the floor, walked to the coffee table, and stopped suddenly.

    Peng Lang continued to take two steps forward, and as soon as he stuck to his wife's back and was about to wrap her around her, Ji Changshan retreated sideways to the other side.

    He noticed the abnormality, and raised his hand to stroke Ji Changshan's back, "Why did I mess with you?"

    Ji Changshan couldn't tell the truth, otherwise he would reveal his jealousy, and it would appear that she was jealous all day long.

    She's not jealous, it's just that things are weird and she needs a reasonable explanation. As a wife, don't you have the right to know? It's better for him to take the initiative to explain his love history with Miss Feng, or else he will wait on the floor.

    In order to avoid Peng Lang guessing and wasting time, Ji Changshan pointed at the table and gave a reminder: "Miss Feng's rent and family money, you can take it." The dim light weakened the glaringness of half of the red banknotes on the table, Peng Lang found it

    strange No wonder, just ask: "When married, isn't the wife in charge of the accounts?"

    Ji Changshan was not tempted, "I'm not your wife."

    "Why do you deny the law?" Peng Lang moved diagonally forward and walked around to Ji Changshan In front of her, carefully study her expression.

    Ji Changshan looked up at him and didn't answer.

    Peng Lang was thoughtful, and reached out to hug her. Ji Changshan took off Peng Lang's big hand, and walked to the bedroom with his arms folded. Peng Lang followed her footsteps, his eyes stuck to the loose long hair, and he had to jump to the floor as soon as he entered the door, after all, the white floor was so bright.

    Turn on the headlights in the bedroom, bright as day. Ji Changshan walked to the bed, opened the corner of the quilt and got in. She sat on the side away from the floor and said lightly to Peng Lang, "Turn off the light and go to sleep, you sleep on the floor." Peng Lang did not turn off the light, and approached

    slowly On the floor, squat down and pinch the quilt used for beating the floor.

    Ji Chang treated him kindly, and used two air-conditioned quilts to make the floor, and each quilt was folded into two layers and laid flat. Her love was as thick as four layers.

    Peng Lang recalled the red banknotes on the table and guessed why Ji Changshan was angry.

    Feng Qiubai did not disclose his love affair to the public, and his wife may think that Feng Qiubai is single.