Chapter 49

Chapter 49 Shelf Can You Kiss Me?

    Ji Changshan knew that Peng Lang only picked good things to say, but these good words were like little pompoms digging their ears, itchy and comfortable.

    She was secretly happy, she sat up straighter, her eyes flicked around Peng Lang's face, forcing herself to regain her heart that was about to float to the sky.

    Ji Changshan cleared his throat, and said to Peng Lang, "I can't go to Langyu for the time being, you can take the shares first." Peng Lang stroked the colorful

    rope on Ji Changshan's wrist, keeping his eyes on her face, "What else is there?" Worried?"

    "You have to hand over the work in the distance first."

    Peng Lang scratched Ji Changshan's palm with his fingertips, "Why are you turning your elbows?"

    Ji Changshan was itchy by him, and wanted to pull his hand back, Peng Lang He held on to it, and asked her again where her elbow turned.

    It's not that she is determined to work for the capitalists, but that she doesn't want to cause trouble to her colleagues and subordinates.

    Why should the proletariat make things difficult for the proletariat? Her colleagues and subordinates usually treat Ji Changshan with politeness and courtesy, even if this kind of politeness sometimes stems from fear. Ji Changshan pays more attention to the result than the process, and others treat her well, so naturally she can't leave the mess behind and run away on her own.

    Besides, she still has to investigate Peng Lang for a while to see if he has really corrected all his problems. If his nature is hard to change, she doesn't know where to turn her elbow.     Ji Changshan and Peng Lang briefly explained the reasons for their work, paused for a moment, and added: "Although I am not noble at all, and I really want to take your shares as my own, I am not someone who can be bought with power. "     What she meant was that their relationship is still based on feelings first, and shares can be owned later.     Peng Lang understood, and massaged the back of Ji Changshan's hand with two thumbs alternately, "You can keep the agreement, you can sign it whenever you want."     Ji Changshan didn't pretend to be polite to Peng Lang, just said: "You gave too many shares , far beyond my ability to work, even if you don't regret it in the future, others will say you have something wrong. You bribe me, I understand, but you don't have to do this step. "

    Peng Lang understood another meaning from her words, "You stay far away to work, do you want to stay until you get promoted?" A

    director who has been promoted to the regional level will then move to Lang Yu. She has enough qualifications and will not attract too many people It's a good thing for both of them to criticize.

    Ji Changshan nodded, glanced past Peng Lang's eyes, and then jumped to the collar of his shirt, "Anyway, I'm not in a hurry at this moment, I know what you think." "What do I think?" He asked

    knowingly

    , Ji Changshan didn't meet his gaze.

    Peng Lang moved his fingers to play with the colorful rope on Ji Changshan's wrist. His peach blossom eyes caught Ji Changshan's gaze everywhere, but he couldn't catch her, so he wandered aimlessly on her face. Peng Lang slowly looked at her eyebrows, eyes and nose, and paused for three seconds when he reached her lips.

    She didn't eat chili today, and her lips are not maple brick red.

    Peng Lang glanced up at Ji Changshan's eyes, and his eyes fell back to her lips. Ji Changshan saw that Peng Lang's Adam's apple was rolling, and there seemed to be a feather fluttering at the tip of his heart.