Chapter 15

Chapter 15 Caring that Ji Changshan likes Peng Lang and needs her.

    Peng Lang led Ji Changshan around the neighborhood for a long time, passing through the house three times without entering. The summer night is slightly hot, and the palms of the two hands are clenched with thin sweat, and it is hard to tell who is sweating more. Ji Changshan didn't speak at first, but only listened to the cicadas singing in the bushes, as if his heart resonated with the rhythm. She occasionally glanced at Peng Lang's side face, his mouth was tightly closed, and he didn't know what he was thinking.

    She wanted to find some topics, such as what it means to hold hands, such as what it means to take so many detours. But he seemed concerned when he asked.

    Caring is not a good thing, caring is chaos. Ji Changshan cared about a lot of things when he was a child, and the more he cared about it, the more he wanted to keep it for himself. She has never really owned anything that belongs to her: grandma's house is not hers, the old lady gouges her all day long, and scolds her for losing money; her parents are her younger sister's parents, the three of them enjoy themselves happily, and Ji Changshan hides in the corner She studied hard and did the questions, always thinking that if she came first in the exam, her parents would take a second look at her.

    Later Ji Changshan found out that grandma didn't want her because her surname was Ji and not Jiang, and because she wasn't a leader; her parents didn't want her, it had nothing to do with her grades, they just didn't love her.     Ji Changshan thought over and over many times, he would rather Jiang Changle was a boy, then it wouldn't be that there was something wrong with her, so her parents didn't love her, but that they favored boys over girls, no matter how good she was, it would be useless.     But her parents really love Jiang Changle, regardless of her gender, regardless of her grades, regardless of whether she is mischievous or not, they just love her.     Having grown up for so many years, Ji Changshan no longer tries hard to win anyone's attention, whether he likes it or not, as long as she doesn't care, she won't be disappointed.     She suppressed the caring that was about to break out of the ground, and let Peng Lang lead her without asking anything.     Peng Lang walked slowly, pulling her closer. His eyes no longer focused on the road, but cast a long look on Ji Changshan's face. The man's eyes were about twenty-three degrees, and they were as gentle as water on the skin. Ji Changshan was a little used to being watched by him, but he still asked him to watch the road.

    He didn't listen to his wife's instructions very much, and his eyes were still on her face. Ji Changshan thought he had something to say, so he glanced at him. He wore a pair of silver-rimmed glasses, and the lenses couldn't hide the emotion in his eyes. Ji Changshan moved his black eyes away, and found a random sentence to interrupt the ambiguity: "How far is your nearsightedness?"

    "Fifty degrees."

    Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow lightly, "Then what glasses do you wear?"

    "Driving a special car at night, go farther The sign is very vague. I don’t bother to pick it up during the day.”

    “Then why are you driving a special car? It’s not that you’re short of money, but a waste of time.”

    Peng Lang stroked the veins on the back of her hand, “Why are you so afraid of wasting?”

    “Who Born with a golden spoon in your mouth like you? For every minute I waste, I am one minute away from buying a house. I also need to consider that the housing price is going up, so it should be ten minutes away." Peng Lang remained silent for a while, and answered casually: "I am very lucky

    . Okay. My father runs a hotel and my mother does art. They treated me very well. Then I also started a company and made a lot of money. I have a few houses under my name and a few cars. It couldn’t be better How can a person be successful at my age?"