Chapter 47

Chapter 47 Sharing You come to the season chief, Xiaoshan.

    Peng Lang brought a plate of cabbage and pork dumplings, and also brought a bottle of mature vinegar and chopsticks. Ji Changshan couldn't eat so many dumplings by himself, but he didn't want to give some to Peng Lang either.

    He sat across the dining table and watched Ji Changshan pour vinegar into the plate. She dipped the dumplings in the vinegar very carefully, rolling the dumplings in the vinegar with the tip of the chopsticks, making sure that every piece of white skin was covered with deep red, so that the dumplings could be put into her mouth.

    Peng Lang asked Ji Changshan if the dumplings were good, she said it was just like that, and glanced at Peng Lang after speaking.

    He was out in the rain just now, and the left sleeve of his suit was soaked and darker than the other sleeve. There is no heating in the room, and the temperature is almost the same as outside, or even colder. When Ji Changshan got home, he took off his wet socks, put on cashmere socks, and put on a black cardigan sweater on his upper body. She wasn't cold at all, but she was hesitating whether to turn on the air conditioner for Peng Lang.

    Forget about the electricity bill for turning on the air conditioner.

    Ji Changshan lowered his head to eat dumplings, and when he reached the sixth dumpling, Peng Lang said: "I'm hungry too." "

    Then you go home and order a takeaway."

    "I want to eat dumplings with you." Peng Lang may not be very hungry , he just wanted to see if he could get a bite out of Ji Changshan's mouth.

    It was still summer, and one night, Peng Langlai stayed at Ji Changshan's house. She was hungry in the middle of the night and wanted to cook a bag of instant noodles.

    Before cooking, Ji Changshan asked Peng Lang if he would eat it, and if she did, she would cook two bags. After Peng Lang had dinner, he usually didn't eat anymore, so he said he didn't eat.

    After Ji Changshan finished cooking a supper for one person, she put the small pot on the table, the steam was steaming and the aroma was scattered, and she also put a poached egg in the soup. Peng Lang pulled away the chair opposite and sat down, saying that he also wanted to eat that pot of noodles. Ji Changshan looked into his eyes, behind his expressionless face, his heart was burning with anger.

    She didn't want to look too stingy, so she told Peng Lang that she could give him two bites, Peng Lang ate six bites, and split half of her poached eggs. Ji Changshan put down his chopsticks, without saying a word, watching Peng Langsiwen snatch her supper.

    She used to share a room with others in the west of the city, and her roommates were all owls, and they only started to move around frequently in the middle of the night.

    The doors of their room opened and closed, and no one moved lightly. Ji Changshan was lying on the bed, and the stereo next door was playing rock music, and the huge sound waves shook the walls. Between cutting songs, someone’s electric toothbrush was buzzing and trembling. The washing machine was not far behind. Finally, there was a moment of silence, the door of the bathroom was slammed shut, and the sound of splashing water in the shower was endless. Ji Changshan couldn't bear it anymore, and repeatedly communicated with the other two roommates about the shared tenancy regulations, but with little effect.

    Ji Changshan has searched for other shared houses, and after looking at the houses and comparing them one by one, the house he is currently living in is still the most cost-effective.

    She was so poor that she had no choice but to give each night to two other roommates, and she bought a pair of powerful earplugs for herself, and put them on before going to bed every day, so she could go to bed early and get up early to enjoy the tranquility of the next morning .