Chapter 10

Chapter 10 Yam He really is not a serious person.

    Ji Changshan couldn't guess what time he fell asleep last night. He had a few dreams, but he forgot everything when he woke up.

    Turning over a little bit, it hurts like the bones are falling apart.

    I have been busy with work all year round and lacked exercise. I had a whole morning training in women's self-defense yesterday. A large amount of lactic acid accumulated in the relevant parts. I ruthlessly mocked Ji Changshan for not being able to train into an iron-blooded female soldier in one go. She was deeply aware of the infinite limitations of the human body, and at the next moment she didn't believe in evil, she got up as usual, and the moment she sat up, she wanted to take off her waist and abdomen.

    The faucet in the bathroom was dripping with water. Peng Lang woke up early, and when he left the floor to wash up, he made a slight noise. Ji Changshan heard the noise in his dream, and it took him three seconds to open his heavy sleepy eyes.

    Ji Changshan didn't know how long Peng Lang had looked at Xingyue with the silvery moonlight in front of his eyes, but his impression was that she closed his eyes first. The night has its own charming power, and she has almost never seen a full moon. Ji Changshan sat for a while, smoothed his long hair around his face, and got out of bed.

    The morning sun penetrated into the room through the edge of the curtains, and the walls were stained with uneven light and shadow. She opened the curtains, and the strong sunlight rushed towards her face, sweeping away the sensibility drawn by the moon shadow.

    Ji Changshan tied up his black hair, and Peng Lang wiped his face and appeared from inside.

    There were still a few drops of water on his hairline, and his eyes lost the moonlight and returned to darkness.

    "I woke up quite early."

    "Boss Peng woke up earlier."

    The two of them kept silent about the stars and moon last night, packed up and went downstairs to have breakfast.

    The stairs of Peng's house are very spacious. Ji Changshan and Peng Lang walked side by side. Every time they stepped up a step, the root of his thigh was so sore that even his calf became weak.

    Peng Lang asked her if she slept well yesterday, Ji Changshan answered distractedly, he didn't notice that there was still the last step left, his legs were so weak that he almost stepped on the air. The people around her had quick eyes and quick hands, and grabbed her arm to prevent Ji Changshan from falling. The Peng family's aunt appeared at the door at some point, and Ji Changshan was still in fear, and was about to thank her, when the aunt let out an oops, and came over early with a pan, and asked with concern if Miss Ji was injured.

    Peng Lang picked her up before she even had time to bend her ankle. There was no chance of her being injured.

    Ji Changshan asked his aunt not to worry, "I exercised a bit yesterday, and my legs are sore."

    "Legs are sore—" Auntie's eyes circled between Ji Changshan and Peng Lang, with an overly kind smile on her face, "It's a good time Ah." After finishing speaking, he nodded with the newlyweds, and Mrs. Duan's breakfast plate went steadily to the second floor.

    Ji Changshan realized what auntie meant, and his heart was burning. He glanced at Peng Lang's expression, and he stepped forward as if he didn't understand. Is it her dirty thoughts, or is he unexpectedly innocent? Ji Changshan fell into self-doubt, followed behind Peng Lang, his eyes flicked around to ease his embarrassment.