Chapter 41

Chapter 41 Heal who leaves and who can't survive?

    Ji Changshan cried a lot, got up at 6:30 the next day, and went downstairs to eat a bowl of spicy tofu nao.

    There is a food street between Xiwatai and the nearby community, and the breakfast sellers get up and work at four or five o'clock. Ji Changshan tied a high ponytail and wore a dark blue T-shirt, stepping into one of the breakfast shops with ease.

    The proprietress knew her and greeted her warmly. Without Ji Changshan's special words, a bowl of hot tofu nao was handed over to her.

    This bowl of tofu nao is more spicy than other people's, with a pinch of green and red millet. Ji Changshan thanked the proprietress, and found a random table to sit down.

    Self-service seasonings were placed on the side of the table, Ji Changshan took a jar, scooped out five or six spoonfuls of chili oil from it, and drenched the white bean curd brain.

    The porcelain spoon smashed everything, and Ji Changshan ate one bite after another. His mouth was hot and hot, and a thin layer of sweat slowly oozes from his forehead.

    There are people coming and going in the store.

    Today Sunday, the breakfast shop is no less busy than on weekdays. Most of the people living in this neighborhood are Juanwang workers, and it’s not surprising that they work overtime early in the morning on weekends. They bought two fried dough sticks and a cup of soy milk, stuck the straw into the seal, and hurried out of the store.

    There are also quite a few dine-in customers, and if there are too many people, you have to share a table. A person looms across from Ji Changshan.

    "Hello, is there anyone on the other side?"

    Ji Changshan glanced up, and there was a man standing in front of him. He had clear eyebrows, wore a white T-shirt and jeans, and held a thick booklet in his hand. He looked like a college student.

    She looked back and said no. The other party put the booklet on the table, and after a while brought soy milk, fried dough sticks, tea eggs, and sat opposite Ji Changshan, holding chopsticks in his left hand and flipping through the booklet with his right.

    He flipped through the pages so quickly that the pages rattled.

    Ji Changshan didn't care about others at first, but the blue booklet was too conspicuous, so she couldn't help but take a second look, and it really was the moon picture book she had seen at Peng Lang's house.

    Seeing things and hating people, Peng Lang's scum face flashed in front of his eyes, Ji Changshan scooped up a spoonful of soft tofu and stuffed it into his mouth, grinding his back molars vigorously, as if he was eating Gen tripe.

    The college student on the opposite side put down his chopsticks, and a small white plate was placed on his left. There were two tea eggs in the plate. He squeezed out one of them and pushed the plate forward.

    Ji Changshan glanced at the plate from the corner of her eye, her left eyebrow raised slightly, she looked up at the college student, he smiled and asked, "Do you eat tea eggs?" "Thank you no." Ji Changshan returned the tea eggs and continued to eat spicy tofu

    nao The man was peeling the tea eggs in his hand, looked at Ji Changshan's face openly, and opened his mouth after a while, "Are you a college student nearby? Why don't you eat in the cafeteria?"

    Ji Changshan has been away from campus for eight years, and social life has given her a layer of calm Self-sufficient temperament. Even if her face is smooth and small, and she wears casual short-sleeved clothes, those men can more or less guess how many people she manages from her powerful aura.     Even so, most men are still dominated by courtship desires. They may buy Ji Changshan a drink, or pay for her. The common feature is that they are absolutely convinced that they are charismatic, one is worthy of Ji Changshan's arrogance, and the other will definitely break her coldness. They resorted to the innocent and ignorant routine, and praised a twenty-eight-year-old professional woman like a girl in different ways.     Ji Changshan doesn't think it's a compliment for being twenty-eight years old and still full of student air.     She coldly glanced at the people in front of her, secretly criticizing men for their lack of sincerity and self-knowledge, and mocked politely: "Have you graduated from college?" "To tell you the truth     , I will be twenty-six in autumn." He took a bite of tea leaves He chewed and swallowed the egg casually, Ji Changshan couldn't believe that he was only two years younger than himself.     "My name is Zhong Suining, what's your name?"     Ji Changshan didn't answer, Zhong Suining then asked: "My birthday is in October, when is your birthday?" "Have     you ever heard that you don't talk when you eat or sleep?" Ji Changshan himself did not have this rule, but he warned Zhong Suining like this.