Chapter 18

Chapter 18 Bad Review Are You Angry For Her?

    Ji Changshan walked home quickly, not planning to meet Peng Lang next time.

    He has to go to work tomorrow, so Ji Changshan needs to go to bed early and get up early. She quickly finished washing and walked to the bedroom. Before entering the door, she went around to the entrance, and listened for a while at the door to see if the door next door was reopened, but there was no sound.

    She glanced at the clock on the wall, it was 11:23, and Peng Lang hadn't seen off the guests yet.

    Ji Changshan went back to his room and lay on the bed, closed his eyes for a long time, and turned over.

    Her mind was dim, but her consciousness was clear. She opened her eyes and touched her phone, opened WeChat to see if Peng Lang had sent a message to explain.

    No, and it's already five past twelve.

    Ji Changshan went outside to get a cup of hot water, found melatonin from the bedside table and swallowed a pill. I have used this method for insomnia before, and it works very well.

    She covered the air-conditioning quilt, blinked her eyes slowly a few times at night, fell asleep after a while, and was woken up by the sound of a couple arguing outside the window at 4:30 in the morning.

    From time to time in Xiwatai, couples or lovers quarreled, standing on the side of the street or in front of the window and scolding each other. They are emotional and have no time for others. The essence of others is to watch the excitement, but they don't care about themselves, so they sit in front of the window, holding a handful of melon seeds and listening to their parents' gossip while nibbling. It's just that the quarrel in the early morning disturbed the dream too much, and the windows upstairs swished open, and even if they ate melons like "raising a little uncle" and "climbing ashes", they still had to shout: "Don't let people sleep!" Ji Changshan originally didn't want

    to Concerned about other people's emotional problems, now lie flat with your eyes closed, and listen carefully to the woman downstairs's scolding: "Well, you have no conscience! You are eating what is in the bowl and looking at what is in the pot, tell me who she is , Why did you come to your house in the middle of the night, and you didn’t leave when you came, so I took off your clothes and warmed your bed!"

    I can’t say that I don’t feel empathy.

    Ji Changshan sat up, leaning his back against the headboard of the bed, crossed his arms and began to analyze what was going on with the women in Peng Lang's family.

    A woman knocks on the door of a man who lives alone, and she returns the disc, explaining that they have seen the borrowed disc at least once. No matter how many times you have met, you will only come to your door in the middle of the night if you have a good relationship. She called him Brother Lang, and she still gave him a lighter as a birthday present, so he must have received a lot of lighters before. He took it and took it with him, how much weight does she have in his heart?

    After reasoning so far, Ji Changshan has no sleepiness at all.

    She got out of bed to wash, ate a casual breakfast, turned on the computer to write a plan, and tried to grab Langyu's market share in small and medium-sized boutique cafes in just one month.

    Yuanfang went to work at nine o'clock, and Ji Changshan arrived at the office at seven thirty. She sent a work email and informed the relevant subordinates to hold a meeting at 9:15. During the meeting, she focused on explaining how to use coercion and lure to attack vacillating customers, and issued a deadly order: within three weeks, the problem must be solved.