Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Good show Mr. Peng is really reliable in his work. ...

    On the way back to Xiwatai, Ji Changshan calmly narrated what happened in the evening, and Peng Lang listened quietly while driving. He pressed the blue veins on the back of Ji Changshan's hand with his thumb, one by one, until Ji Changshan finished speaking.

    She closed her mouth and stared at the license plate of the car in front of her, without using emotion to make unnecessary comments.

    Ever since Xia Xia learned that Chen Yueshu was in control of her, Ji Changshan would turn on the phone recorder whenever he met and talked with Chen Yueshu. She tried to catch Chen Yueshu's inappropriate words and deeds, or induce him to say that he knew that Ji Changshan and Peng Lang were married, but Chen Yueshu was as tight as tonight.

    The boss's caution and unknown made Ji Changshan more and more uneasy, but their interests were related. Before discussing the business of Qiuhui store, Ji Changshan didn't think that Chen Yueshu would attack her.

    She took advantage of this safe period to pay attention to Chen Yueshu's work trends every day, and tried hard to find his loopholes and handles. However, Chen Yueshu had always walked on thin ice in terms of work, from interpersonal relationships to management decisions, and was almost impeccable.

    Facing such an opponent, Ji Changshan had no way to start, so he could only pay attention to avoid making mistakes and leaving gaps. The days went on like this, Chen Yueshu never mentioned who Ji Changshan married, and Ji Changshan did not let down his vigilance. When the promotion was approaching, Ji Changshan strictly guarded against Chen Yueshu's petty moves, but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't prevent Chen Yueshu from stabbing him in the back.

    Thinking about it now, Chen Yueshu must be relying on her helplessness, thus tormenting her mentally, otherwise he could have pretended that he never knew that Ji Changshan and Peng Lang were married, and caught her by surprise at the last moment.

    Chen Yueshu was so despicable, Ji Changshan shuddered.

    She regained her composure, twirling the pigeon egg on her left ring finger with her fingertips, her mind was full of how to deal with Chen Yueshu. It's not a family, and if you don't enter a family, Peng Lang was thinking about this problem when he half-closed his eyes.

    When they arrived at the door of the apartment building, the car stopped by the white street lamp, Peng Lang turned off the engine, and Ji Changshan was about to open the door to get out of the car when he suddenly grabbed his left hand.

    Ji Changshan looked back at him, the street lights floated on his face, and the silver-rimmed glasses shimmered.

    With a calm expression, Peng Lang opened his mouth and said, "Lang Yu never attended the price negotiation meeting of the coffee company, but we can always hear some rumors." Ji Changshan said nothing, Peng Lang raised his eyes to look at her, and slowly tapped the back of Ji Changshan's hand with his index

    finger , "Yuanfang is the leader of this collusion and bargaining. They have won over most companies and organized negotiations. Chen Yueshu represented Yuanfang and attended many meetings. Do you know about this?

    " The lower-level employees have no way of knowing, Ji Changshan and the others can only guess that the distance will further squeeze the southwest farmers, and the specific details are blank. Ji Changshan pondered what Peng Lang meant, his eyes met his, and his pupils gradually dilated.

    Business affairs have always been made by the upper level and executed by the lower level. If Chen Yueshu came forward to negotiate, then there is a high probability that he is the bottom guy in the collusion and bargaining strategy. Capitalists don't care about affection. Once the news from "Jianghe Daily" comes out, public opinion criticizes the company, and the stock price and coffee sales are affected.