Chapter 55

The Chapter 55 meeting reveal is also their job.

    On Saturday afternoon, Peng Lang drove to the clubhouse that he had agreed with Ayan.

    This club has been in Jiangcheng for five or six years, and its business has been good. When Peng Lang arrived at the parking lot of the club, he could hardly find a vacant seat. He made another turn on the road, came back, and entered the parking lot one after the other with a white Cayenne.

    Peng Lang recognized Ayan's car from the rearview mirror.

    He continued to drive forward, found a parking space, and parked the black domestic Changan among the colorful luxury cars.

    When Peng Lang got out of the car, Ayan yelled from behind, probably thinking that Peng Lang hadn't noticed him. Peng Lang took out the cigarette case from his suit pocket, took out one to light it, and looked back at Ayan.

    A Yan had distinctive features, wearing a black hooded sweater, and waved at Peng Lang from a hundred meters away.

    It has been more than eight years since we first met. Every time Peng Lang sees A Yan, except when he is drunk, he always has the illusion that time is standing still on A Yan.

    Ayan is twenty-six years old this year, three years younger than Peng Lang, and he hangs around all day long. He is a travel blogger, and he plays photography in his spare time. Some of his photos have been published in albums, and he has won some messy awards.

    Peng Lang has received several photo albums given by Ayan, and in his spare time, he has read one or two. Those flowers, trees, and large snowy night scenes were photographed by Ayan in a rough and simple way, as if looking at the world through the eyes of a savage; When he pats women, he has a very gentle style.

    Peng Lang mixed the photo albums into the pile of albums and piled them on the coffee table. Ji Changshan went to his house to look at the picture album, and picked up Ayan's photo album at random. After turning through two or three pages, he scolded Peng Lang for being a hooligan with his eyes.     That album recorded some naked ladies. Peng Lang once saw one or two real people in the photos at A Yan's party. They usually sit across from Ayan and have no physical contact with him. Ayan drank his wine and glanced at them, seeming to observe them very carefully.     Bystanders can tell that Peng Lang can help others diagnose lovesickness just by taking a look at it. When it was his turn, it took him a long time to gradually recognize the out-of-control nature of love.

    Peng Lang never talked about relationship issues with Ayan, nor did he talk about other things that touched the soul. They just chatted, and neither of them remembered what they talked about, but they continued to have meaningless meetings over and over again for years.

    Ayan said, this might be a friend.

    Peng Lang was noncommittal and smoked a lot of cigarettes.

    He has spent half of his life in meaninglessness, and he can't even think of what is meaningful.

    But after marrying Ji Changshan, Peng Lang rarely had very meaningless moments.

    With a little joy of newlyweds, he nodded to Ayan.

    Ayan turned the car key and walked over from a distance. He bumped into Peng Lang's shoulder and raised his chin at him, "Look at your happy face, have you been doing well recently?

    " It's not bad."

    Ayan was stunned for two or three seconds, a widowed old man like Peng Lang would still get married.

Back of Handजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें