Chapter 13

Chapter 13 Need I need Miss Ji very much.

    Ji Changshan wasn't quite sure what Peng Lang meant. Their oil painting class was almost finished, which was enough to fool his mother, but this gentleman still invited her to look at paintings together after the summer, and it wasn't oil paintings.

    Ukiyo-e grew up in Fireworks and Willow Lane, and it was everywhere two hundred years ago. It was once used as wrapping paper for porcelain exports, but it was widely sought after across the ocean to the West. Shi Jianqing's great-great-grandfather was proficient in four languages ​​and had studied in Japan back then, so he knew how cheap this thing was.

    He bought a large number of ukiyo-e paintings at very low prices in Japan and resold them to Paris at high prices. The accumulation of wealth is almost instantaneous. He takes a long-term view and uses capital to select the most potential Impressionist painters in Paris for long-term cooperation. The gorgeous Impressionist paintings were resold to the United States and made a fortune.

    Since Shi Jianqing's great-grandfather, the Shi family has specialized in Impressionist oil paintings. She is familiar with family history, but denies the value of ukiyo-e. These brocade paintings were extruded from woodblocks and trampled on by clients in the red-light district. Although the oirans on the paintings are proficient in everything, they require high etiquette to communicate with them. However, Shi Jianqing despises women who sell their bodies. It's too unbearable to waste pen, ink and paper to record her appearance. She also hates the ukiyo-e paintings rooted in dust, from beauties paintings to landscape flower-and-bird paintings, all of which are excluded from her vision.

    Peng Lang once casually mentioned that his mother hated ukiyo-e, and just now he and Ji Changshan enjoyed the spring and summer genre paintings, it was not out of fooling his mother. Ji Changshan's mind turned very quickly, and he easily saw that Peng Lang had other thoughts. It's just that Ji Changshan couldn't explain why he kept her for a while over and over again.

    For those who put spring paintings at home like him, they should find girls everywhere to accompany him to watch paintings and have dinner.

    Ji Changshan didn't respond to Peng Lang's summer invitation, so he put away his laptop and said goodbye.

    When I went to work the next day, the news of the cooperation between Hongguo and Langyu spread all over the Internet. Yuanfang's marketing department and sales department held a group meeting to discuss the full implementation of Plan B.

    Ji Changshan had expected that Hongguo would choose Langyu, and studied Langyu's development experience repeatedly for two months. This competing product company took the route of "urban surrounding the countryside". With the help of Peng's network resources, it successfully captured major hotels and light luxury brands, and then gradually won the bean supply rights of small and medium-sized boutique cafes in Jiangcheng.

    In contrast, Yuanfang has never been associated with luxury in the past, and lacks high-end resources similar to Peng's Hotel, so it will definitely overturn by copying Langyu's strategy.

    She takes reverse thinking.

    In this year's mid-year summary, the demand for small and medium boutique cafes accounted for 60% of Jiangcheng's market share. These small workshops do not have the technical and economic strength to roast beans independently. They purchase from large companies, first to see the quality of the beans, and second to see whether the price is good. The quality of Yuanfang’s coffee beans has passed the test. The biggest advantage is that there is enough room for price reduction. If Lang Yu’s share in this type of market is squeezed out with a slightly lower price, Yuanfang’s new product launch will be a turnaround.