Chapter 51

Chapter 51 Cash has a problem in his heart.

    Through the cat's eyes, Ji Changshan saw a woman.

    This woman wears a pair of large square-frame sunglasses, the lower half of her face is covered by a mask, her long black hair is shawled over her shoulders, and she wears an apricot-colored windbreaker that reaches to her calf. The belt is tied tightly, revealing her narrow waist and round hips. She was carrying a big brown bag in her hand, which looked heavy. Ji Changshan raised his left eyebrow and searched for similar figures in his memory, but found nothing.

    She didn't say anything for the time being, to see if the other party had found the wrong door, and she would leave later.

    The woman outside the door changed her hand to carry the bag and rang the doorbell again. Ji Changshan became more and more confused. He hurried back to the bedroom and put on a cardigan sweater. He walked to the entrance again and asked, "Who is there?" "Miss

    Ji, my surname is Feng. Peng Lang just ask me to pay you the rent."

    The voice and surname of the woman outside the door evoke Ji Changshan's memory.

    When Ji Changshan was researching the business of Qiuhui store, he watched Feng Qiubai's video interview. This movie actor has a sense of story when he speaks, and he has a lazy style. Ji Changshan's business thinking suddenly jumped. Ignoring the purpose of Feng Qiubai's visit, she opened the door to discuss business, "So it's Miss Feng, please come in."

    Feng Qiubai nodded at Ji Changshan, and walked into the room with his bag. Ji Changshan is the owner of the house, walking a little ahead, her corner of the eye glanced at Feng Qiubai backwards, the actor walked slowly, swaying flowers, just looking at her seemed to be able to smell the fragrance.

    Ji Changshan was half a head shorter than Feng Qiubai. When the other party entered the door just now, she turned sideways to give way, her eyes raised and lowered slightly, and she looked at Feng Qiubai without any trace. The actor has a protruding front and back, thin but not thick, and exudes a round and jade-like temperament all over his body.

    In the past, some idol actors were invited to hold commercial events in a distant place. Ji Changshan met several female stars at the venue, but the visual impact of seeing Feng Qiubai in person was far less powerful.

    Ji Changshan is not good at women, so he simply admired the other person's figure, asked Feng Qiubai to sit on the sofa, and asked Miss Feng what to drink. She has nothing but coffee and water at home.

    Feng Qiubai took off his sunglasses and mask, revealing a pair of non-standard almond eyes.

    She turned her head and smiled at Ji Changshan, "It's fine to leave it cold for nothing, don't bother Miss Ji."

    Ji Changshan brought two glasses of water, put the cold one in front of Feng Qiubai, took a sip of hot water to moisten his throat, and prepared to make an argument later Fu Feng Qiubai endorsed the boutique series from afar.

    Feng Qiubai picked up the glass, took two sips, and lifted the brown leather bag on the ground to the coffee table. Remembering that she came to pay the rent, Ji Changshan wondered why Ms. Feng didn't transfer money electronically, and besides, she made a lot of money as an actress, so why did she rent Peng Lang's house?

    The other party is not a roundworm in her stomach, and cannot answer her inner question. Feng Qiubai lowered his eyes and opened his purse, and took out a wad of red banknotes. Ji Changshan didn't change her expression at first, but as stacks of red banknotes gradually filled up half of the coffee table, her left eyebrow had to be raised.