Chapter 72

Chapter 72 [Latest] Ending Do you know that I love you?

    The night clouds piled up, covering the sky layer by layer, and the wind blew through the rows of street trees, and the dead branches trembled silently. The street lamp stood beside the tree, burning dimly until the end of the road. Under the lamp, snowflakes were flying densely, rushing past in the direction of the wind. This winter, it was the first time that Jiangcheng had snow. All the snow scene quickly reversed, the domestic Chang'an ran on the road, all the way green light, the streets of New Year's Eve were decorated with lights, but there were few people.

    Peng Lang stepped into the emergency department, his eyes searched for the signs, and his footsteps hesitated for a moment. The smell of disinfectant stimulated his nerves, and childhood memories flooded in like a tide.

    Peng Yu fell into the ice hole with a crash, accompanied by a scream. The ice surface continued to crack, cracking, cracking, and the cracks twisted and twisted, rushing from the edge of the reservoir to the center, Peng Lang followed his instinct to lie on the ice. He was startled and froze for a while, and finally began to crawl forward, avoiding all dangerous areas. With his hands soaked in ice and snow, Peng Lang dragged his limp legs to stand up and ran towards the ice cave without stopping, almost slipping and falling three times. Peng Yu was splashing in the water, the lower half of his face was repeatedly immersed in the ice water, his little face wrinkled into a ball, and the sound of choking was drowned in the splash of water. Peng Lang struggled to jump onto the ground, snow splashed, he bent down to the shore, gritted his teeth and reached for Peng Yu's hand. The cold wind was whistling in the ears, the sky was full of blizzards, the sky and the earth were pale, snowflakes piled up on Peng Lang's eyelashes, the cold was piercing, he grabbed Peng Yu's left hand, tremblingly told him not to be afraid. The walls of the reservoir were slippery and difficult to climb, and Peng Yu struggled with his legs, unable to use his strength no matter what. His bones were frozen, and his body fell vertically. Peng Lang leaned half of his body on the water. He clung to the shore, shouting for help for a moment. There was no one around him. His voice became hoarse, and he finally realized that he was saving Not Peng Yu.     There were people coming and going in the emergency department, Peng Lang jumped over the elevator and directly pushed open the door of the stairwell. He took two steps at a time, and quickly climbed up the stairs. Ji Changshan's ward was on the fifth floor. He stepped into the corridor. There were several dim white lights embedded in the ceiling, and the faint light shone in his hair. His face turned left and right, The wards fell behind him.

    There are several farms near the reservoir in the outskirts. The owners of the farms went out to clear the snow and heard someone calling for help from a distance. He dropped the broom with his big tail, followed the sound and went straight to the reservoir, Peng Yu's whole face was already submerged in the water, and Peng Lang was about to be dragged into the water by Peng Yu. The host suddenly grabbed Peng Lang's ankle and pulled it back hard. When Peng Yu surfaced again, he was already unconscious. The owner of the shop drove the two children to the hospital. Peng Lang was sitting in the back seat. The truck was bumpy. He dangled and used the owner's PHS to call his father.     When they rushed to the hospital, the emergency department was even darker, but the corridors were just as long. The past and reality are strongly intertwined, Peng Lang seems to be going through a maze, and he can't find Ji Changshan's ward. His chest was heaving up and down, and he walked to the information desk. The nurse asked him what was wrong, Peng Lang opened his mouth, but lost his voice for three seconds. He swallowed, tried to remain calm, and clearly output the patient information and ward number. The nurse led him to turn left and then right, and walked through an unknown number of rooms, when a gray door blocked his way.     In front of the same gray door, Peng Suren had communicated with the doctor about Peng Yu's rescue results. There was a row of blue chairs behind them, and Shi Jianqing was sitting there, with straight eyes and dry tears on his face. Peng Lang didn't dare to get close to his parents, he just leaned against the wall alone, praying to the gods over and over again. At that time, he still believed that there were gods living in the sky, and if he was sincere enough, the gods would hear his voice.     God may have heard his voice, but did not respond. Peng Lang then discovered that all the gods were frauds. He had long since abandoned the gods, but when he received a call from the hospital, he searched for the image of gods in his memory again. He drove fast all the way, his eyes rarely blinked, he resisted everything in reality, and only prayed to God blindly: "If you really exist, can you help me?"     Pushing open the door of the ward, the door is facing a window , the glass windows were fogged with water, and I was at a loss, unable to see the blizzard blowing outside. There was a blue curtain around the oblique front of the window, Peng Lang's footsteps slowed down again and again, he approached, and when he lifted the curtain, his fingers trembled slightly. Ji Changshan was lying inside, with a white sheet covering her chest, her face was not very pale. Peng Lang hesitated inexplicably, the distance of two or three steps seemed impossible to reach.     The nurse told Peng Lang that Miss Ji was in anaphylactic shock. Fortunately, she was delivered in time. The first aid gave epinephrine. Now her vital signs are stable, and she still needs to stay in the hospital for observation overnight.