Chapter 9

Chapter 9 Insomnia Watching the stars and the moon may not be a waste of time.

    The aunt of the Peng family sent a set of oatmeal-colored silk pajamas with toiletries and skin care products on it, saying that it was given to Miss Ji by his wife, and everything was brand new.

    Ji Changshan thanked him, closed the door, and looked back at Peng Lang with the pile of things in his arms.

    He was sitting on a cowhide sofa by the window, with a water lily floor-standing copper lamp standing on his left. Turn slowly.

    Ji Changshan has recovered from his initial denial of reality.

    In a situation like just now, Peng Furen frowned to express his doubts, Shi Jianqing measured them with scrutiny, and Peng Lang's calm response of "Yes" was really the best policy to weigh the pros and cons and have no way out.

    The newlyweds are visiting their in-laws for the first time. It is late at night and the journey is too far away. The in-laws are kindly requested to stay overnight. But the newlyweds are honest and honest. They have said at the dinner table that they are free today, so what excuses can they use?

    Peng Furen asked his son, he obviously came to stay at home for a night or two every weekend, why did he forget his parents so soon after marrying a wife, and had to go back at night.

    At this time, insisting on going back to the city center seemed guilty, as if the two of them were going to do something shady. Naturally, the newlyweds couldn't reply with deviant words. After making eye contact, Peng Lang agreed to their parents' kindness on their behalf.

    Ji Changshan followed him upstairs, stepping on the wooden stairs, the soles of his feet creaking.

    The Peng family villa was completed almost 30 years ago. There are three floors on the ground. Peng Lang's room is on the east end of the top floor, and its area is larger than the entire apartment in Xiwatai.

    The floor of his house is covered with wooden floors, a huge grid window is opened on the south side, and thick dark green curtains hang down to the floor; a wide-screen TV is embedded in the semi-closed west wall, and the study is set behind it, surrounded by bookcases on three sides, colorful The spine is full of books; the bathroom is separated by a tall sliding wooden door in the northwest, the cloakroom is in the northeast, and the clothes are arranged according to spring, summer, autumn, winter and color; A meter-wide rattan-patterned wooden bed, the sheets are the same beige color, and an irregular green carpet is spread under the bed.

    Peng Lang led Ji Changshan around and asked her to sit down wherever she wanted.

    Knowing such a large area, Ji Changshan didn't know where to settle.

    Peng Lang had already turned on all the lights as far as she could see. She first wandered to the study room, folded her arms, and stood by the desk, absent-mindedly looking at the books in the cabinet, Chinese, English, and Bird; Back in the bedroom, seeing Peng Lang sitting in front of the window reading a small picture album, he suddenly felt that he should be as nonchalant as him.

    Aunt Peng's knock on the door broke the silence.

    Right now, it's eleven o'clock, the usual time, and Ji Changshan happens to take a shower and get ready to go to bed.

    She informed Peng Lang, and when she entered the bathroom, when she closed the huge carved wooden door, the roller made a slight rumbling sound.

    The wooden door was tightly seamed, Peng Lang raised his eyes, and the lock on the inside of the door turned repeatedly, as if she was worried about locking it without testing back and forth.