Chapter 60

Chapter 60 Double standard season is always possible, but Mr. Peng is not.

    The domestic Chang'an drove into the basement of Peng's villa. On the way, Ji Changshan asked twice, "Have you gone?" Peng Lang didn't answer once. The surrogate driver observed the two customers from the rearview mirror. The woman smiled faintly from the corners of her eyes and brows. The man didn't change his expression, but just kept avoiding the woman's eyes and didn't speak much.

    When they got out of the car, Ji Changshan walked to Peng Lang's left, he didn't take her hand along the way, and even kicked both hands into the pockets of his coat.

    Ji Changshan glanced at the people around him from the corner of his eye, smiling. She wore a scarf around her neck and a thin coat over her turtleneck sweater. Her body was as warm as a stove, but she opened her mouth and said, "I'm a little cold."

    She When talking, he looked forward, and when Peng Lang turned his head to look at her, Ji Changshan slowly raised his face to meet him. Peng Lang moved his eyes down and looked at Ji Changshan's clothes. If it was still cold, it could only be a fever.

    He took out a hand to touch Ji Changshan's forehead, the temperature was lower than his palm.

    Peng Lang stuffed his hands into his pockets again, closed his eyes and said, "I can't lie, but Mr. Ji can. I didn't know Mr. Ji's double standards before, but I know today." This "double standard" is a pun, and she can not only talk

    nonsense Eight ways, you can also go to special clubs with friends, and even meet some "changing minds".

    Ji Changshan understood Peng Lang's implication, and laughed in his heart, but pretended to be stupid and said, "I'm really cold." "What do you think about

    that Ji?" Peng Lang had already seen through Ji Changshan's thoughts, and asked deliberately, "How can I not be cold?" ?”

    Holding hands is not cold, but Ji Changshan would never say that.

    She moved three inches towards Peng Lang, and the backs of their hands rubbed against each other from time to time. The distance from the basement to the gate of the villa is quite long. Ji Changshan and Peng Lang went up to the spacious courtyard. At the end of October, it was getting dark early, and there was a chill in the air. She kept silent, glanced at the dark field, and hooked Peng Lang's fingertips with her fingertips.

    This is almost an explicit hint.

    Peng Lang was very restrained and would not give up the dominance tonight just because of a small favor. At least he had to let Ji Changshan take the initiative to hold his hand, and when he returned to the room later, he had to let his wife sit on his lap, kiss his cheek, nose and mouth, and of course make her promise to help shave tomorrow morning.

    Ji Changshan knew that Peng Lang was making progress, but he didn't expect him to be so unreasonable and unforgiving.

    He hooked his fingers, what else do you want?

    Ji Changshan was a little annoyed, but what should be explained is still to be explained: "I didn't know where it was until I went there, and I didn't deliberately hide it from you. Moreover, I don't know the man next to Jin Youyi at all." "It seems that you are quite familiar

    . "Otherwise, I can't tell her to change her mind and give her a leader.

    "Mr. Peng doesn't know that there are still acquaintances in this world?" Ji Changshan extended his patience infinitely, and once again denied that he was acquainted with Zhong Suining.