Chapter 64

Chapter 64 Soothe us for a vacation.

    Ji Changshan almost burst into tears, his right hand clenched into a fist behind Peng Lang's back, and hit him hard. Peng Lang silently endured Ji Changshan's beating, his arms tightened tighter and tighter, Ji Changshan was buried in his arms, almost breathless.

    She grabbed Peng Lang's sweater and cursed with a trembling voice: "Don't you dare to try this again!"

    Peng Lang stroked Ji Changshan's back from top to bottom, lowered his lips to kiss her hairline, and apologized to her over and over again, saying He didn't go anywhere, just stayed by her side.

    Ji Changshan's hanging heart finally fell to the ground, and his palms slowly spread out to stick to his back.

    She lowered her voice and trembled without knowing it: "How can you be such a bastard who said in the evening that we will not be separated in the future, and now wants to run away. You ran and hid, what should I do? "

    It's my fault, I was wrong." Peng Lang raised his hand to follow Ji Changshan's loose long hair, his eyes were sore and his brows were still twisted together.

    Ji Changshan hugged Peng Lang tightly, "You're just feeling too uncomfortable, and I understand. How can I feel comfortable if you feel uncomfortable? If there's any problem, let's face it together and solve it together. Even if I can't help you much, But if you need me to accompany you, I will always be with you. Don't be afraid of being lonely."

    Peng Lang didn't know what he could do to have such a Ji Changshan by his side. He sighed, his voice trembling, like a sigh drawn from his soul.

    Ji Changshan felt sad along with him, and patted Peng Lang's back with his palm, soft and slow like putting a child to sleep.

    She softly told Peng Lang to brush his teeth and get a good sleep later.

    Peng Lang let go of Ji Changshan, held her shoulders, and kissed the end of her eyes for a long time. Ji Changshan half closed his eyes and opened them again, Peng Lang withdrew his face little by little, she looked up at Peng Lang's eyebrows, her black eyes flickered slightly, she wanted to say she loved him but couldn't.

    Ji Changshan moved his gaze down, and raised his hand to touch Peng Lang's chin. There was a short stubble of beard, which was invisible to the naked eye, but it was a bit thorny to touch.

    Peng Lang always wanted her to help him shave, but Ji Changshan never agreed. He was so sad today, in order to comfort him, Ji Changshan could make an exception and shave Peng Lang once, but he had to buy a safe razor first.

    She bought a handful online, the merchant is in Jiangcheng, and it will be delivered tomorrow night at the latest. Ji Changshan put his mobile phone on the bedside table, Peng Lang had finished brushing his teeth, and lay back under the covers.

    The desk lamp was turned off, and Ji Changshan and Peng Lang lay down under a quilt. It's cold in late autumn, and the heating won't come on until half a month away. It's like a bag of ice water has been filled in the bed, and the cold is flowing quietly.

    Ji Changshan gritted his teeth shiveringly, leaned close to the heat source, Peng Lang lay flat on the right side of the bed, staring at the ceiling. Ji Changshan turned to face him, looked into his eyes, and guessed what he was thinking.

    Peng Lang flapped his eyelashes five times and nine times slowly, and finally closed his eyes.

    Ji Changshan waited for a while, but Peng Lang didn't come to hug her, so Ji Changshan had no choice but to reach over Peng Lang's chest, touch the strong right arm, pull it over and buckle it around his waist.