Chapter 63

Chapter 63 Greedy, don't want me.

    From a long time ago, Peng Lang knew that he should not be happy.

    Shi Jianqing kept telling him with his eyes: "Peng Yu died because of you, why are you happy?" In the

    winter when he was eight years old, Peng Yu followed his elder brother to a reservoir in the suburbs, and Peng Lang was on the thick ice in the center of the reservoir. Sliding freely, he suddenly heard someone calling his brother from behind. Peng Lang turned his head, Peng Yu stepped on the thin ice on the edge of the reservoir, the ice creaked and cracked, Peng Lang opened his mouth, before the sound of warning danger came out, there was a crash, Peng Yu instantly disappeared from Peng Lang's vision .

    It snowed heavily that day, and a layer of frost formed on Peng Lang's eyelashes. He never dared to recall the icy cold, but Shi Jianqing sat at the round table and clearly described how cold Peng Yu's little hands were.     Peng Lang's eyes were wide open, and a tear slapped on the back of Ji Changshan's hand. She froze for a moment, then turned to look at Peng Lang, his face was pale, his whole body seemed to be frozen, motionless.     Ji Changshan realized the seriousness of the problem, and stopped irritating Shi Jianqing with his words. She grabbed Peng Lang's big hand and pulled it hard, trying to take him away from here. Peng Lang seemed to have lost all ability to act, and Ji Changshan couldn't hold back no matter what. Her face was cold and anxious, she had no choice but to raise her hands to cover Peng Lang's ears without leaving a single gap.     Shi Jianqing raised the corners of his mouth, his eyes were fixed on Peng Lang's peach blossom eyes, and he kept talking for a moment.     Peng Furen sat next to her, with his head bowed, his black hair and white hair mottled on the back of his head.     He said in a deep voice, "That's enough."     Shi Jianqing talked to himself, like a machine with a malfunctioning switch. Peng Furen paused for four or five seconds, and knocked down the silver chopsticks in his hand. He raised an angry voice and asked Shi Jianqing to shut up. She kept the lady smiling, and then almost laughed out loud.     Shi Jianqing turned to stare at Peng Furen, "Do you think you are innocent? Do you know how many nights Xiao Yu nestled in my arms and asked, Mom, does Dad not like me? I said How could it be, Xiaoyu pinched my hair and didn't speak for a long time. I thought he was asleep, so I covered him with a quilt, and he immediately began to wipe his eyes, saying that mom should not be sad, he wasn't crying, he was just too sleepy Yawn, so the eyes will water."

    Peng Furen told Shi Jianqing to stop talking, his voice was trembling as if there was nothing.

    Shi Jianqing not only wanted to talk, but also unfolded and shredded the piles of repressed piles of these years before the Peng family and his son.

    Her mouth opened and closed, Peng Furen's eyes widened with anger, and he smashed one plate after another, the round table hall was in a mess, crackling and cracking sounded one after another, Peng Lang re-entered a certain day in his childhood.

    He was as helpless as a child, Ji Changshan covered his ears, saw all this crazy, and found that no matter how tightly he covered Peng Lang's ears, his mind still saw every scene without missing a word, Hearing the horror of his parents.     Ji Changshan went to pull Peng Lang again. She wrapped her hands around Peng Lang's inner arms and pinched him with her fingertips. She told Peng Lang to follow her, wherever she wanted to go, anyway, she had to leave this place first.     Peng Lang didn't move at all, Ji Changshan bowed his head to his ear, looking at Peng Lang's frozen gaze, almost begging.     She said let's go, Peng Lang blinked his eyes, but the long eyelashes remained still again. Ji Changshan hugged Peng Lang's left arm, and after some effort, he finally dragged him up.     Peng Furen threw another glass, and the shards splashed high. Peng Lang subconsciously protected Ji Changshan, and cut a hole with the glass shards on the back of his hand.     The wound was about one centimeter, and the blood seeped out. Peng Lang didn't feel any pain at all.     Ji Changshan touched a tissue from the table and gently pressed Peng Lang's wound.     She held the tissue and the back of his hand, and pulled Peng Lang out of the round table hall. The aunts and servants of the Peng family surrounded the door, and when the door opened, everyone dispersed. Ji Changshan glanced at the backs of those people, and didn't care how tonight's farce would end.     Ji Changshan hurried forward, just wanting to take Peng Lang away from this place of right and wrong as soon as possible.     When they walked to the entrance, Ji Changshan took off Peng Lang's coat from the hook, and tiptoed to help him put it on.