Chapter 57

Chapter 57 It's weird.

    Ji Changshan intuitively believed what Peng Lang said. She didn't ask Peng Lang to change places to talk about business, but just looked at him carefully for a while, and patted Peng Lang on the back, counting it as an insignificant comfort to him for the first half of his life.

    It is quite strenuous for a person to live, but when everything comes, what else can I do.

    Ji Changshan slept uneasy, got up the next morning, and went to the women's self-defense class as usual.

    During the course, Ji Changshan wanted to concentrate on herself, but the coach asked her to return to her mind three times. Ji Changshan said he was sorry to the coach, but he was still distracted for the fourth time.

    She recalled everything Peng Lang said last night, and temporarily ruled out the possibility of Peng Lang having a white moonlight, but apart from love, what else could he be sad about?

    Peng Lang's past was completely shrouded in a thick layer of fog, and Ji Changshan walked through it, only feeling a little strange from the atmosphere of the Peng family.

    She has been to Peng's villa many times with Peng Lang, and the three of them seem to be enjoying themselves happily, but once someone makes Shi Jianqing upset, she will take out two wooden carvings under various names.

    The two woodcarvings may be old, the moon one looks older, the carp seems to be maintained frequently, at least there are no cracks on the wood.

    When Shi Jianqing laid out the wood carvings, his eyes were always fixed on the Peng family and his son. She kept the lady smiling and talked as usual, Ji Changshan didn't take it seriously at first, but then for some reason, he felt more and more that the mother-in-law's smile was like a program controlled in her brain, and the machine was abnormal.

    Faced with Shi Jianqing's words and deeds, Peng Suren only dropped the antique plate once. He seemed to be burning with anger each time, but each time the emotion became more invisible.

    Peng Furen would usually leave the table with his back on his back. When he threw the plate, he walked very fast, and his hair would stand on end; the next few times, his steps were no different from those of wandering in the fields, except that his shoulders were slightly forward. , the back shows an old look that matches the age.

    Ji Changshan and Peng Lang's parents are just acquaintances, even if they have seen a few strange places, they can't see through their decades of life.

    She secretly glanced at Peng Lang, instead of looking directly at him, she used her peripheral vision instead.

    Peng Lang was calm as usual, not even like on his birthday, he took her hand and left Peng's villa.

    He ate when he was supposed to, and occasionally brought food for Ji Changshan; if he was drinking tea at that time, he would slowly sip green tea, white tea and oolong tea, and refill a cup or two after drinking, without looking up at how empty the living room was.

    Sitting next to Peng Lang, Ji Changshan gradually realized that no matter how strange his parents were, Peng Lang was not surprised. She knew Peng Lang well, but actually knew nothing about him. At that time, Ji Changshan had no position to ask about his past. She was Peng Lang's wife, but she was only the wife who signed the agreement.     At night, Ji Changshan slept on the left side of the rattan-patterned bed, and Peng Lang lay flat beside him, with his two hands together covering his stomach. He twisted the brown rope on his left wrist with his right hand without making any sound. It was always on nights like this, Peng Lang twirled the hand strap for a while, then took out the remote control of the skylight from the bedside table, and asked Ji Changshan if he wanted to see the night view.     Ji Changshan was noncommittal, so he acquiesced that she wanted to see it.     The wooden boards covering the skylight rumbled upwards, and the moonlight poured down. Ji Changshan took advantage of the light to see clearly the rope on Peng Lang's wrist.     There was nothing special about the bracelet, just a silver carp.     Shi Jianqing still had a wooden carp in his hand, and Ji Changshan connected the two kinds of carp together, and fell into a clueless thought.     She thought about it intermittently for several months, without the assistance of other clues, she couldn't find the connection between them.     Ji Changshan had a bad cold, and he didn't focus on learning self-defense, so today's class ended earlier than usual.     She returned to Xiwatai's apartment, ready to take a shower and change clothes, and had to attend Jin's birthday party in the afternoon. After entering the apartment door, there was the sound of running water in the bathroom. Peng Lang just woke up. After washing his face, he wiped white foam on his face and shaved slowly.     All his washing and shaving supplies are placed on Ji Changshan's sink.     On the night of the reunion, Peng Lang finished smoking in his apartment, packed a suitcase, and dragged it directly to Ji Changshan's apartment.