Chapter 53

Chapter 53 is closer.

    The buttons of her pajamas were unbuttoned at some point, and the front was left out of the quilt.

    Rain was pattering outside the window.

    The autumn night is cold, and the low temperature caresses every inch of the skin, and goose bumps rise up quietly. His kiss was like running water, flowing down with a slight sound, Ji Changshan's body softened, Peng Lang pressed a little, and her back stuck to the checked bed sheet.

    Ji Changshan looked at the chandelier on the ceiling, the lamp was round, like the full moon seen one night before.

    They had seen several rounds of full moon in the suburbs, and the clear light leaked through the large skylight onto the bed sheets. He lay on the edge of the bed or lay beside her, his peach blossom eyes scooped up the moonlight, reflecting a misty night sky.

    At that time, Ji Changshan would always sneak a glance at him from the corner of his eye. He took two glances, and when he took the third glance, he caught him straight.

    He turned his face to look at her, looked at her openly, his gaze was like a brush dipped in water, drawing her facial features over and over again.

    Ji Changshan had to turn his eyes away and asked him not to look again.

    Peng Lang obeyed his wife's order, closed his eyes and leaned over, instinctively kissed her eyes, nose and mouth, and sometimes rubbed her cheek with the tip of his nose. There was a little smile in the corner of Ji Changshan's eyes, I don't know if it was itchy or he liked it.

    She did like Peng Lang's intimacy a little bit.

    The man's lips were warm enough to soothe one goosebump and cause another shudder.

    Ji Changshan rubbed the bed sheet unconsciously. The bed sheet was woven with a grid pattern, and the parallel lines seemed to be reflected in a distorting mirror, distorted outrageously. She swallowed quietly, her nose could no longer meet her breathing needs, so she had to open her mouth to breathe lightly.

    Peng Lang listened to Ji Changshan's heartbeat, clear and fast. She closed her eyes and put her hand on Peng Lang's shoulder. He kissed more and more passionately. Ji Changshan couldn't help curling his fingertips, and the cashmere sweater was instantly dented with ten shallow dimples.

    In the dark, Peng Lang's Adam's apple rolled up and down two or three times, his willpower became a rock on the edge of the cliff, and if he was not careful, he would be smashed to pieces.

    He just went downstairs and didn't choose thick or thin.

    In order to avoid accidental life, Peng Lang immediately propped himself up, grabbed the quilt beside him and wrapped his wife tightly. He moved to the side of the bed, Ji Changshan half-opened his eyes, glanced at Peng Lang flickeringly, he put his legs down from the bed, his feet were probably groping for slippers under the bed, his movements were a little urgent.

    Ji Changshan turned over to face Peng Lang, grabbed the corner of his sweater, and resolutely prevented him from running away after lighting the fire.

    Peng Lang was already steaming from suffering, but as soon as Ji Changshan asked him to stay, fine beads of sweat oozed from the tip of his nose.

    He turned around and lay down next to Ji Changshan's face, kissed her on the bridge of the nose, and said in a low voice, "I'll take a shower and I'll be back."

    Ji Changshan put his arms around Peng Lang's neck, frowned and asked, "Do you have any questions? "

    Peng Lang was stunned for a second, and almost laughed, "Why do you think so?"