Chapter 28

Chapter 28 Choice I won't lie to you, Xiaoshan.

    Peng Lang didn't explain to Ji Changshan earlier because he didn't want to accept her cross-examination like now.

    Ji Changshan leaned in Peng Lang's arms, sniffing the rosin on his shirt, and asked questions one after another, from who the deceased elder was to how Su Hanshui and Peng Lang met. There are questions about his past, like why his father threw the plate, and how many girlfriends Peng Lang has had.

    He pinched his wife's fingertips and answered calmly. Every sentence came from the truth, but he avoided key information intentionally or unintentionally. Ji Changshan is not a love brain. After seven or eight conversations, her face turned cold, and her body gradually left the embrace of her nominal husband.

    Silence spread in the living room.

    Peng Lang looked at her, trying to grasp the slender hands of the people around him, using the temperature of his palms to dispel guesses. Ji Changshan pulled away calmly, his black eyes looking for clues on his face to piece together the truth. He has a face that is always guilty, but his eyes are extremely honest, as if he has never deceived anyone in his life.

    He doesn't like to lie very much, but he is good at integrating everything his family taught him, and he is better than blue than blue.

    Ji Changshan couldn't see any mistakes, and his mind was slightly shaken, but he kept going around in circles and didn't answer, how could it be all right?

    She began to suspect that Peng Lang was lying to her, maybe Su Hanshui asked him to go out that night for other things.

    Reason forced Ji Changshan to wrap his arms around his arms, his eyes lost warmth, as if he was in a business negotiation. Peng Lang could clearly feel that her enthusiasm was fading little by little, as if she didn't promise anything solemnly now, the next second this woman would stop the loss in time and reject him thousands of miles away.

    Peng Lang didn't avoid her scrutiny, he let his wife's gaze go from here to there, his big hand reached into his pocket to touch the cigarette case, and asked if he could have a cigarette. Ji Changshan nodded silently, gave Peng Lang enough time to think, and watched him wipe out the blue fire with the new lighter.

    This lighter is not much different from the previous one, except that the view of Mount Fuji has been replaced by a picture of sea waves, and the picture is still made of shells, as if made by the same workshop.

    She asked Peng Lang for a lighter, and looked at each other for a long time.

    Yesterday Jin intentionally sent her home, and before leaving, he suggested that she take the initiative to make demands on the man, and if he couldn't satisfy, he kicked him. Ji Changshan pondered for a while, rubbed the lighter's windproof cover with his thumb, and put it back on with his index finger. Without moving her eyes from the lighter, she suddenly called Peng Lang's name softly.

    Through the white smoke, he looked at his wife's side face and heard her calmly say, "If you want to find someone to play with, I'm not a good candidate." After speaking, Ji Changshan glanced at Peng Lang, his eyes were slightly emotional and complex It's hard to say, "I don't like wasting. I don't like wasting time, wasting feelings. Don't step on two boats." After the

    words fell, she put the lighter back into Peng Lang's palm, got up and opened the window.

    Peng Lang's eyes followed her back, Ji Changshan opened two windows, the weather was good today, the living room faced south, a little sunlight fell on her hair tail and shoulders, dust floated in the light, and the rhythm was slow.