Chapter 43

Chapter 43 Retaining I only like you.

    As early as a month ago, Ji Changshan's tears were shed. She didn't cry, those emotional products swirled a few times in her eye sockets, and it didn't take long for her to hold them back.

    Peng Lang propped his left hand on the back of the passenger seat, his face was 20 centimeters away from Ji Changshan. He looked down at the person in front of him without taking his eyes off, as if he wanted to see back the missed days and feelings bit by bit.

    Ji Changshan did not avoid Peng Lang's gaze, her face became calmer, and the tears in her eyes completely dissipated. Peng Lang witnessed all the changes, and his heart sank to the bottom.     He would rather Ji Changshan cry bitterly in front of him, because weakness means absolute trust, means she has him in her heart. However, Ji Changshan didn't believe Peng Lang's confession just now, not even a single word.     She crossed her arms and smiled at Peng Lang, "Who can't do without someone, Peng Lang."     He can't do without her, he's said this kind of nonsense before. When he was talking, his eyes were the same as they are now, they were extremely honest and serious, as if he couldn't live without her. But since the last time they broke up unhappy, Peng Lang didn't come to her once for a whole month. He is better at being indifferent than anyone else, and he is better at making disappearances than anyone else. Ji Changshan really doesn't know what kind of love this is. Does he want to make someone sad when he loves it?     This kind of love is not worth mentioning.     Ji Changshan leaned back on the back of the co-pilot's seat, staring intently at Peng Lang, and said sincerely, "You should be thankful that it hasn't rained much recently. People can't stand twenty-one thunderstorms." "I never     lied I miss you, Xiaoshan. I’m serious with you.”     “Are you serious about teasing me?” Ji Changshan paused for two seconds, and then said, “Come and give a kiss and hug if you’re happy, and even explain if you’re unhappy. Not happy. Is this your love? Have you been acting for so long that you have deceived yourself?"     Peng Lang couldn't argue, he didn't know how to explain to prove his sincerity. Ji Changshan didn't wait for him to open his mouth, he raised the corner of his mouth and said mockingly: "Don't pretend to be affectionate here, pretending to be regretful. Your parents are staying in the suburbs and didn't come to enjoy your performance."

    She has curled up her soft heart, leaving only the spikes to resist Peng Lang: "I will find a way to solve the household registration issue. Before I can think of a solution, I still need to occupy your household registration book. As an equivalent exchange, if you If necessary, I can also go to the suburbs with you every Saturday as before. But after the National Day is over, let's get the divorce certificate first." Once the divorce certificate is received, it will be difficult for them to have anything to do with each other

    . Peng Lang needed the law to defend his love, so naturally he couldn't obey Ji Changshan's arrangement.

    He repeatedly looked into Ji Changshan's eyes, trying to find a trace of affection, but she was determined, as if there was no tomorrow between them.

    Peng Lang had to redeem: "I only have you as my wife. After divorce, I am the only one left. Don't abandon me, okay?" "No."

    This time she was the one who abandoned Peng Lang first. people abandoned.

    With a cold face, Ji Changshan pushed Peng Lang's arm blocking her.

    Peng Lang blocked the door of the co-pilot, refusing to let Ji Changshan stretch his legs to get out of the car. He held Ji Changshan's right leg and trapped her stubbornly. Ji Changshan threatened Peng Lang to be careful of his ears, and he pretended to be deaf and dumb. Ji Changshan immediately grabbed Peng Lang's left earlobe and picked the wounded place to exert force.