Chapter 39

Chapter 39 Sick Are you sick, Peng Lang. ...

    The Peng family had Japanese food tonight, and invited a famous private chef to bring the guy home to cook and eat.

    The menu was set by Shi Jianqing in advance. She knew the tastes of Peng's family, so she chose more fresh fish and shrimp. As for what Ji Changshan likes to eat, she doesn't want to care.

    Shi Jianqing asked the chef to prepare the meal first, saw the young couple entering the house one after the other, walked up to them with small graceful steps, briefly explained the menu for tonight, and asked both symbolically and according to the preferences of the customers: "Chang Shan also likes to eat these, right? No If you like it, what can I add?"

    Ji Changshan didn't eat a single bite of raw food, and he would have brought it up directly, but today is different.

    She glanced at Peng Lang from the corner of her eye.

    The

    two of them had eaten countless meals together, once when they visited a Japanese food restaurant, Peng Lang asked Ji Changshan if he was hungry. She was led into the store by Peng Lang, took half a step, Ji Changshan shook his big hand and said that he didn't eat raw food, and Peng Lang never mentioned fresh food restaurants again.

    He knew everything, but today he didn't take the lead in explaining the problem for her.

    Ji Changshan didn't understand Peng Lang's change. While observing his reaction, he said to Shi Jianqing, "You can eat anything. If you eat too much at noon, you won't have much appetite at night." Shi Jianqing left satisfied, and Peng Lang didn't say a

    word , Ji Changshan turned his face and stared at him for five seconds before he lowered his eyes to meet her.

    With open eyes, he asked nonchalantly, "What's the matter?"

    Ji Changshan didn't answer, and walked forward. Peng Lang followed behind her, his eyes traced Ji Changshan's slender back, blinked for three seconds and four seconds, and looked at any furnishings in the house.

    The dinner was as harmonious as ever.

    Ji Changshan drank a bowl of clear soup with shrimp balls, and occasionally ate a few small dishes. Peng Lang was sitting next to her, slowly pinching a few fish and shrimp to taste. Shi Jianqing ate an extra piece of white shrimp and green pomelo, and he didn't know whether it was to his liking, or because Ji Changshan seldom dropped his chopsticks, so he had more appetite.

    Peng Furen picked up a piece of stone wall shell, put the dipping sauce in his mouth and chewed. His old eyes lingered between his son and daughter-in-law, timely mentioning their moving to a new house.

    Ji Changshan used the tip of his chopsticks to poke the roasted bird skewers from the bamboo sticks, raised his eyes, then lowered his eyes to see the chicken pieces fall into the plate. She wanted to hear what Peng Lang had to say, if he wanted to buy a house with her, he probably wouldn't fool his father.

    They have already selected several houses and plan to take time to see them in the near future. Peng Lang told the truth, Ji Changshan was listening, half of his heart was cold, but he didn't pass on the chill to the other half, so he didn't refuse the tempura that Peng Lang brought over.

    After she finished eating, Peng Lang handed him another bowl of hot soup, Ji Changshan glanced at him, Peng Lang was eating stone wall shells with dipping sauce, and told his parents that this food was very good, sweet and had a light floral fragrance.