Chapter 8

Chapter 8 Rebellion Let's sleep at home today.

    After dinner, Shi Jianqing invited everyone to the living room to drink tea, Huangshan Maofeng, this year's Qingming spring tea.

    Drinking tea at night is prone to insomnia, Ji Changshan was not so willing to drink it, so he took a symbolic sip.

    Her titular mother-in-law was sitting on another leather sofa, and there was a small wooden table between Ji Changshan and a white porcelain vase with a round belly, with a bunch of scattered flowers in it.

    Shi Jianqing twirled the petals and asked Miss Ji to drink tea. Ji Changshan touched the tea noodles with his lips, and put the white porcelain tureen back on the tea table.

    The Peng family took two hours and thirty-six minutes for this dinner, and drinking tea may take a while. Although Ji Changshan has nothing important to do, but living such a leisurely and elegant slow life, she felt inexplicably guilty of wasting her time. feel.

    Looking at Peng Lang from the corner of the eye, looking for an opportunity to urge him to leave home as soon as possible with the simplest eyes. However, Peng Lang held the white tea bowl, blew hot air three or two times, and tasted the tea quietly. The water vapor gradually evaporated, and the glasses were clouded with white mist.

    She turned her attention back, and as Shi Jianqing closed the tea bowl, she looked at the vase and asked, "Miss Ji, what do you think of this flower     ?

    "

White, water red, with green leaves, thriving. Ji Changshan's father was obsessed with growing flowers and plants. Although she was not close to his father, she had been able to recognize some flowers and plants through her ears and eyes as a child.

    Shi Jianqing stared at Ji Changshan's face, with a smile on his mouth, but his eyes were distant and polite, "Does Miss Ji know oil painting?" Of

    course she didn't.

    The group of painters who know oil painting the most are poor and poor, and there are countless rich and noble collectors. Ji Changshan has no talent for love, no spare money and time, and Yajie has nowhere to settle down. She doesn't feel ashamed.

    It's just that since she has made a business transaction, it is within her duty to assist Peng Lang in maintaining family harmony.

    Ji Changshan spent two nights digging deep into Ms. Shi Jianqing's information. Peng Lang listed his mother's famous deeds, one of which was: Every Friday, the Impressionist Salon was held in the living room of Peng's family, and the vases were regularly replaced at the corner of the sofa. Guess which oil painting Ms. Shi Jianqing took to display the real thing.

    On the night of dinner with Peng Lang, he picked an outrageous example and explained to Ji Changshan: "Three weeks ago, my mother planted a bouquet of flowers according to Bakier's "Family Reunion". The main body of that painting is a portrait of a group of people, but My mother took the flower bouquet at the bottom of the painting and reproduced it. Bakier is actually not a classic Impressionist.”     According to Peng Lang’s instructions, Ji Changshan quickly collected the development history of Impressionism, and glanced at all the painters who were involved. Due to limited time, finally I have memorized several flower-themed works.     Coincidentally, Shi Jianqing took an unusual route today, and Ji Changshan recalled the knowledge of the impromptu assault after glancing at the pink peony: "I don't know much about painting. Just seeing your flowers is like looking at Manet's peony vase. 186/ The painting from four years ago was about the peonies in his garden in Genovier. If a pink and white peony were placed on the table and some petals fell, it would be more similar.” She went to     Peng Lang’s house to borrow it for two nights in a row . It is not difficult to read the album in English, but he needs to translate the French. It is not difficult for the two to act together.     Shi Jianqing's smile froze for half a second.     The sparrow was about to fly up the branch, but it really worked hard. Her son was so innocent, he was easily deceived by such a small trick.     There was goodwill flowing on her face, and she thought in her heart that she would tear off the false mask of a small businessman for her son, "Miss Ji, can you tell me what do you think of Manet's works?"     Ji Changshan has seen five or six horses in total. What do you think about Nai's paintings?     She was calm and composed, and quickly searched for professional reviews in the memory bank, planning to delete and reorganize on the spot, and make nonsense in a decent way. Who would have thought that there was only a gap in his mouth, and Peng Lang beside him suddenly set the tea bowl louder.     He said to his mother: "Next time, I will bring Xiaoshan to your salon. Let's talk about our own family for a family gathering today?"     After "wife", he gave her another nickname.